Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, v5 is the fastest out of the v’s. 55-60 days in a 5 gallon for me….several times. :pass:

Awesome!! :D Cheers buddy

evil-hands.gif

EnviousIllBluebird-max-1mb.gif

Doing well my friend….is the shoulder doing any better? Damn insurance companies..
I mean ya but I sorta feel like I might just end up like my other one where it really is only good when im ridiculously muscular around it cuz other wise it just gets weak then irritated then things feel like they're sitting wrong then:hothot::cuss:. So idk at least with the rotator cuff there's a reason when it hurts move wrong or lift too heavy but this other separation stuff is wonky, careful not to blink too hard:crying:

I mean ya but I sorta feel like I might just end up like my other one where it really is only good when im ridiculously muscular around it cuz other wise it just gets weak then irritated then things feel like they're sitting wrong then:hothot::cuss:. So idk at least with the rotator cuff there's a reason when it hurts move wrong or lift too heavy but this other separation stuff is wonky, careful not to blink too hard:crying:
Yep, you nailed it. The stronger that joint is, the less floppy the outside end of your collar bone will feel. I completely detached my ac joint in 09 and have struggled to keep that area healthy, along with my spine injury. Three years ago I started losing tons of weight and the shoulder went downhill fast. I started doing timed planks back then, eventually working up to push ups. I can’t go all the way up without major grinding, so they’re 3/4 push ups….I started with three sets of 10 :rofl: :rofl: Now, several years later, I’m up to three sets of 90 every day….with a goal of three x 100. My shoulder still gives me issues, but much less so. And my back issues have improved somewhat, but won’t get better completely.
moral of the story…..get that joint as healthy as possible….:pass:

Ya with my right shoulder that i broke a while back i can do push ups but at first i had to start only doin 1/2 pushups but with benching it stops at 160lbs that's it , my left arm will go all the way up and its not like my other arm hurts or is even straining it just says stops and says nope this is the line , like someone shut off the power.:doh:

Yep, you nailed it. The stronger that joint is, the less floppy the outside end of your collar bone will feel. I completely detached my ac joint in 09 and have struggled to keep that area healthy, along with my spine injury. Three years ago I started losing tons of weight and the shoulder went downhill fast. I started doing timed planks back then, eventually working up to push ups. I can’t go all the way up without major grinding, so they’re 3/4 push ups….I started with three sets of 10 :rofl: :rofl: Now, several years later, I’m up to three sets of 90 every day….with a goal of three x 100. My shoulder still gives me issues, but much less so. And my back issues have improved somewhat, but won’t get better completely.
moral of the story…..get that joint as healthy as possible….:pass:
Ya you have had quite the long road of recovery.
giphy (26).gif

It's also weird how this injury is so less severe but worse with pain and just never comfortable than the broken one cuz the break was more pain like when you get hit. Not weird tingly burning tiny fish hooks blowing up a balloon feeling
shrek-balloon.gif

Ya you have had quite the long road of recovery.
View attachment 1561280
It's also weird how this injury is so less severe but worse with pain and just never comfortable than the broken one cuz the break was more pain like when you get hit. Not weird tingly burning tiny fish hooks blowing up a balloon feelingView attachment 1561281
Haha I know what you mean. It’s probably because it’s never in the right spot, so inflames tissue and aggravates nerves in the area. Eventually you just get used to being in pain 100% of the time. Weed helps…. :pass: NSAID’s help in the short term, and hurt in the long term so best avoided imo. If you flood your system with cannabinoids you’ll get a pretty good anti inflammatory response. Gotta keep at it though. Sounds rough, I know:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back