Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had major dental issues for the longest time... thios summer my gums and teeth were ready to fall out....
started eating right and supplementing and so much better!

I THINK the above videos are the right ones...

Thanks for that gonna have to watch those later but that is about where I was at and I finally said enough… I need to get this taken care of so happy I did I can eat stuff I wouldn’t eat before cause it hurt to chew

we don’t have dental insurance and I hadn’t been to the dentist ever up until a few years ago… Now we’re at about 20 fillings and 7-8 extractions… thank god for care credit :bow:otherwise I would have a few abscessed teeth:gassy:
I had major dental issues for the longest time... thios summer my gums and teeth were ready to fall out....
started eating right and supplementing and so much better!

I THINK the above videos are the right ones...

Thanks for that gonna have to watch those later but that is about where I was at and I finally said enough… I need to get this taken care of so happy I did I can eat stuff I wouldn’t eat before cause it hurt to chew
I caught a aircraft tie down chain across the ole kisser one night on the flight deck, knocked a few out and loosened the rest up, then on top of that occurrence the vibrations from the jet engines was enough to cause fillings to fall out, I was in the dentist chair getting them refilled at least once, twice a month! That led to many years of pain, finally they all got yanked out and I now my teeth are store bought....lol

Meat thermometer means different where I'm from! :woody: :woody: :woody: :eyebrows: :crying:
I caught a aircraft tie down chain across the ole kisser one night on the flight deck, knocked a few out and loosened the rest up, then on top of that occurrence the vibrations from the jet engines was enough to cause fillings to fall out, I was in the dentist chair getting them refilled at least once, twice a month! That led to many years of pain, finally they all got yanked out and I now my teeth are store bought....lol
That sounds horribly painful.... no thanks! martial arts and having a tooth knoecked at a 45 degree angle is enough for me... lol it survived... so far... lol

That sounds horribly painful.... no thanks! martial arts and having a tooth knoecked at a 45 degree angle is enough for me... lol it survived... so far... lol

What is almost scary is to sit in the dentists chair when the ship is taking some decent waves...... :biggrin: I can laugh about it now....:rofl:

What is almost scary is to sit in the dentists chair when the ship is taking some decent waves...... :biggrin: I can laugh about it now....:rofl:
Tell me about it…..had a dental tech (in a rolling chair no less) jam one of those sharp scraper things into the back of my mouth when the ship took a roll….. :face: :cuss::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back