Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I know what you mean. It’s probably because it’s never in the right spot, so inflames tissue and aggravates nerves in the area. Eventually you just get used to being in pain 100% of the time. Weed helps…. :pass: NSAID’s help in the short term, and hurt in the long term so best avoided imo. If you flood your system with cannabinoids you’ll get a pretty good anti inflammatory response. Gotta keep at it though. Sounds rough, I know:haha:
I think your dead right and inflammation is behind a lot of diseases.
Here's a cool link about inflammation and how its linked to COVID though the only reason I'm showing it is cause it talks about how the right profile in some types of cannabis was more effective than others. They were looking at TNF(alpha) which is linked to things like arthritis, rhuematiod arthritis , ulcerative colitus, and Crohn's disease as well as IL-6 which is linked to rheumatoid arthritis as well as juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
Which is only to say these are an important links in the pathways to inflammation.
I like to think of a pathway sort of like a row of Domino's. They happen in a like a chain of events all dependant one one another.. take one domino out it stops or at least diminishes the effect.
Or flip 1 domino it starts the path/chain if events.

That's wicked over simplified but it gives you a good rough idea how it works

Any ways my point is cannabis can be hugely beneficial in diminishing inflammation. Some strain profiles can be better than others .
Here's an image where strains 4, 6, 8 and 14 got good results while others didn't.
The Forbes article also includes the actual profiles (but not the actual strains), the actual study in AGING goes into way more detail.
Note this research was done at universities I don't see any links to say Pfizer, GSK, Novartis, Merck, Abbot, Takeda etc . Which means you don't need let this get you concerned they're coming after your cannabis.

Forbes cannabis

AGING article 2021

hero.png

How goes it Talon
View attachment 1561312?
Stayin toasty inside? Hows your bum? :haha:
28*f now, had a lot of errands to run, pay property taxs and shopping/errands. Just got back home. The sciatica is irritated from doing the splits, but that's it, nothing I even have to take a ibuprofen for, just a half dozen bong hits of cdlc gets the job done:headbang:

28*f now, had a lot of errands to run, pay property taxs and shopping/errands. Just got back home. The sciatica is irritated from doing the splits, but that's it, nothing I even have to take a ibuprofen for, just a half dozen bong hits of cdlc gets the job done:headbang:
Look at you like a young buck. Ya today started at 7° now its 30° :d5:

Hey guys question.

I turned my lights down to the lowest setting today to take some pictures and accidentally left it at that setting all day... this shouldnt effect anything right. It was still on its schedule so the cycle wasnt messed up or anything.
I think youve got no worries at all. It takes very very little light to keep them in the desired light cycle.

Or think of it the other way look how just tiny amounts of light during the dark period can completely mess up your 12/12 schedule. I think I saw a video with Bugbee talking about ppfd and flowering cycles. IIRC like bright moon light won't screw it up (obviously) but you get much brighter than that and it screws up the dark period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back