Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day stoners! I recently been having trouble with a diabetic leg wound, but I discovered medical honey that cures wounds twice as fast as silver sulfadiazine cream. I read about a guy who refused leg amputation, (said he rather die), and they were able to save his leg with it! It does burn, but that's because it's naturally low in ph. It's called Manuka honey and they mix it with a thickener. It's even effective for the new super bacteria that we're hearing about! Sorry if this is old news to anyone and here's a couple pics from my current grow! :peace: :pass:

IMG_-CD-20230131_195406.jpg

IMG-MW-_20230131_195434.jpg

This plant wants to try my nerves! It musta heard my plans for tossing it cuz now it finally decided it was ready to start flowering! Maybe i will put it in 2x4 with the autos when the other photos finish so i have no lull in starting next round! :thumbsup:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Guess now i will give it a couple more weeks to see how fast she decides she wants to move! At least if it starts flowering nicely where i wanna keep her i got matching pollen i can use on a branch to replenish the stash since i only had 6 to start! :thumbsup::cooldance:

Figured my northern amigos would get a kick out of this! As i mentioned on monday they closed schools before 1 drop ever fell and now to top it off this is current state of roads that also has majority of local fast food places closed and even local gas station closing at 5 and walmart is closing at 3! Its slow moving out there but didn’t expect it to shut everything down! :nono::haha:
58F1BA48-2BCD-41A8-B712-31D505251A3A.jpeg

As high as I was last night, I could have jumped on the stage and fit in perfectly.:eyebrows::cools:
Suki kept asking, "How many times did you hit the Unicorn?"

I really didn't realize how high I was, until I woke this morning. That damn double dose cannacoffee must have been quite potent and long lasting.
Id love to see these guys live. Be a spiritual experience. Throw some shrooms in there. Fuck yeah.

Figured my northern amigos would get a kick out of this! As i mentioned on monday they closed schools before 1 drop ever fell and now to top it off this is current state of roads that also has majority of local fast food places closed and even local gas station closing at 5 and walmart is closing at 3! Its slow moving out there but didn’t expect it to shut everything down! :nono::haha:
View attachment 1561372
come to minnesota some time in the winter. Today is warm at 18. Been below zero for the last few days. Havent got snow in a week tho. Must have decided you guys down yander need some since we got plenty already.

View attachment 1561372
I'ts a mad house when winter hits on the Kentucky/Tennessee border. Everyone makes a mad dash to the grocery stores and your lucky to find milk or bread. Also, most hillbillies have no ideal how to drive on slick roads. Many will just abandon their car and not even try and get it out of the road. It's ridiculous sometimes, but it can also be hilarious! I was once caught in an ice storm in Nashville, (that had an inch of snow on top) watching cars coming up a very long hill where they had to get lots of momentum and speed, top the hill ... and on the downside was a red light about 100 yards done the hill. I watched so many cars go though it doing 360s. The look on their face as they went by was priceless! :rofl: :rofl:

How's the effect of CBG do you find it to be like calming anti anxiety? I'm really curious!
If you’re susceptible to the sativa effect, it will be the opposite of anti anxiety. It’s like sativa effects without the high. Uplifting, happy, energetic. :pass:
I haven't tried CBG flower in a couple of years, but when I tried The White, a CBG strain, I found it to be very sleepy, but the anti-inflammatory effects were great.

I'm considering a CBD strain. THC works great for inflammation, but I think CBD and CBG are stronger.

In my younger self, I had sciatica in my 20's and was on so many nsaids that my stomach is now a wreck. I've also learned that all those nsaids interrupt the healing process of the body and causes scar tissue to form.

Back in November of 2021, I started eating gummies with at least 50mg of CBD. Since then, I haven't had to take any nsaids. Prior to that, I would be on them 3-5 days a month.

That was a long-winded way of saying that I too am very interested in what CBD/CBG strains people find helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back