Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy humpday Live Stoners.

@Lil Dab sorry about the tooth pain :yoinks:. So many serious illnesses can start in the mouth. You can minimize the pain with the clove oil but really should see a dentist as soon as possible. Good luck!

This plant wants to try my nerves! It musta heard my plans for tossing it cuz now it finally decided it was ready to start flowering! Maybe i will put it in 2x4 with the autos when the other photos finish so i have no lull in starting next round! :thumbsup:
View attachment 1561368View attachment 1561369View attachment 1561370View attachment 1561371

Guess now i will give it a couple more weeks to see how fast she decides she wants to move! At least if it starts flowering nicely where i wanna keep her i got matching pollen i can use on a branch to replenish the stash since i only had 6 to start! :thumbsup::cooldance:
:crying::crying::crying: My guess would be 90 days to flower out. I bet it will be worth it!

I'ts a mad house when winter hits on the Kentucky/Tennessee border. Everyone makes a mad dash to the grocery stores and your lucky to find milk or bread. Also, most hillbillies have no ideal how to drive on slick roads. Many will just abandon their car and not even try and get it out of the road. It's ridiculous sometimes, but it can also be hilarious! I was once caught in an ice storm in Nashville, (that had an inch of snow on top) watching cars coming up a very long hill where they had to get lots of momentum and speed, top the hill ... and on the downside was a red light about 100 yards done the hill. I watched so many cars go though it doing 360s. The look on their face as they went by was priceless! :rofl: :rofl:
They usually come out and sand/ de-ice fairly well here since the peeps don’t know how to drive on it but this stuff came down so quick and so heavy the lead in to news last night talking about road condition showed clip after clip of the sand trucks that are supposed to make roads drivable were instead on their sides from rollover accidents! :nono:

That pic i showed is coming into my neighborhood and it has a 60’ bridge that they always sand and nobody has come so its a 6” thick sheet of solid ice! Funny when i have leave neighborhood couple times i went out its like 50% rear wheel drive cars and trucks out there and they haven’t learned the concept of “don’t accelerate across solid ice!” No idea how its so hard to figure out that u hit it with a lil momentum and coast across! Try hitting gas (especially in RWD) your ass end is coming right up along side u! :haha::crying:

@Lil Dab sorry about the tooth pain :yoinks:. So many serious illnesses can start in the mouth. You can minimize the pain with the clove oil but really should see a dentist as soon as possible. Good luck!

:crying::crying::crying: My guess would be 90 days to flower out. I bet it will be worth it!
May move it to 2x4 alongside the 2 autos and all can finish under 12/12 once the other 3 photos finish up! Then i can at least start next round in 4x4 and some stuff i will just put in smaller pots and transplant once 2x4 finishes and autos and photos get separated! :d5:

No apology needed MOG think we got a Case of mistaken identity again.. My teeth are all good. Just got them clean yesterday. I believe it was @Cannaficionado that was having the pains :d5::pass:

I haven't tried CBG flower in a couple of years, but when I tried The White, a CBG strain, I found it to be very sleepy, but the anti-inflammatory effects were great.

I'm considering a CBD strain. THC works great for inflammation, but I think CBD and CBG are stronger.

In my younger self, I had sciatica in my 20's and was on so many nsaids that my stomach is now a wreck. I've also learned that all those nsaids interrupt the healing process of the body and causes scar tissue to form.

Back in November of 2021, I started eating gummies with at least 50mg of CBD. Since then, I haven't had to take any nsaids. Prior to that, I would be on them 3-5 days a month.

That was a long-winded way of saying that I too am very interested in what CBD/CBG strains people find helpful.
I have grown 3, Dinamed Auto CBD Kush, Dinamed Auto CBD Kush x Dinamed Auto CBD, and Seedsman Auto 30:1 CBD Kush. All are excellent, and not a lot of difference between the 3. The Seedsman 30:1 is easily available, the Dinameds, no longer, which is a shame. I have used Dinamed Auto CBD Kush as input to a salve ~50:50 cbd:thc for arthritic pain, and for MCT oil tincture for my wife, mixed 2:1 thc:cbd. Both work, although the salve seems only to help small joints like fingers, it does nothing for my wife's knees.

I have not tried CBG yet, but I am interested. :pighug:

No apology needed MOG think we got a Case of mistaken identity again.. My teeth are all good. Just got them clean yesterday. I believe it was @Cannaficionado that was having the pains :d5::pass:
1675286448571.gif

Guess what movie I’m watching! ;) :rofl:

I have grown 3, Dinamed Auto CBD Kush, Dinamed Auto CBD Kush x Dinamed Auto CBD, and Seedsman Auto 30:1 CBD Kush. All are excellent, and not a lot of difference between the 3. The Seedsman 30:1 is easily available, the Dinameds, no longer, which is a shame. I have used Dinamed Auto CBD Kush as input to a salve ~50:50 cbd:thc for arthritic pain, and for MCT oil tincture for my wife, mixed 2:1 thc:cbd. Both work, although the salve seems only to help small joints like fingers, it does nothing for my wife's knees.

I have not tried CBG yet, but I am interested. :pighug:
1675286512777.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back