Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yeahthat:
@JM Or you can make anything a quote using this tab
393CAF48-A1BC-4F66-A6FE-30BF902AB872.png

My previous job I was talking about with @PinkyNotTheBrain was making envelopes and I cannot agree more. So freaking boring
Envelopes was a pain to run. Everything had to be dialed pretty close and had to stay that way. Not too bad if it was already set up for that size, but sucked if ya had to change from running 8.5X11 or legal size paper. All the presses were one color, the biggest and most frequent envelope job for a bank was a two color one. Both runs had to be spot on. I was picky on the loading of them into the printer.

Haven’t taken an updated pic today but for an idea of how much sleet we wound up getting! First pic was when i got home about 1:30 and next pic was about 5:30! :nono:
View attachment 1560927View attachment 1560928

For context thats a full sized earthbox on left that is almost buried! U can also tell its sleet not snow from the way its built up so much higher right there under the edge of the roof since this house ain’t got no gutters at the moment! :thumbsup:
Ain't got that crap yet and the highway is clear............until around noon.
It's really better to not have gutters on slab foundations in the MetroMess with the shifting and heaving soils there.

If anyone is looking for a good comedy show, me and my wife just started watching Ghosts this weekend, and its hilarious. And now we only have 4 episodes left to watch, and it makes me said.

Its about a couple that moves into a haunted mansion, the lady falls down the stairs and goes into a short coma and afterwards she can see the ghosts in the house.

The gay revolutionary war soldier is hilarious.
Sounds interesting but not available on any of the platforms I frequent.

They finally sent me home!:zen:
Such a cold and nasty day, passing some Northern Lights :pass:
In my jammies and fuzzy socks and about to finish the ro system. I'm watching Japanese archery for some reason. Judging by the protective gear, I guess more than one nipple has hit the floor?
I really like watching the form and focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back