Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1560902

I’ve cut a few balls off this hermied plant, now making sure is this calyx also a male? no hair shooting out of it yet…wanna make sure to cut em down…I check the plant daily trying to cut off any balls I see
Male parts will be hanging off the main stem there vs being directly attached!
3685CB06-1B50-4E02-ABE8-11C46674068B.jpeg
DA6A5851-8E1F-432C-9786-27B1AF1EDBAC.jpeg
DE7ED56D-AD52-4495-9873-DB90D9DAF7DD.jpeg
941C6AE1-5528-4E64-8277-B75241539EF3.jpeg

this dynomyco stuff is for real!

This plant is only 10 days old (14 days from dropping) and it's on fire! Right now, the tent smells like mushrooms.
pic-2023-01-30a.jpg

thats what I thought too, cuz the previous male parts were very obvious…so I cut em off…since yesterday I’ve been cutting these fuzzy ones off too without pistils…I think I am cutting off lady parts accidentally lol
U def are! I actually save them things up and on sunday i am packing a birthday blunt from them! Prob gotta be a dozen or more strains that have contributed bracts to the jar! ;)
image.jpg

Hate to say it man but some of them are making as much if not more. We run a 3 year contracted night shift. No switching ends of the week, no swapping from days to nights....its a $3 premium and the lowest guy on the totem pole on that shift, got hired a little over a year amd a half ago at 16.50/hr......now he makes 24 an hour to do the same goddamn job I started at 11.50 for. Right now Im at 20.95 working 2 positions above him.

Idk if you are familiar with printing, but each press has 1 or 2 material handlers, 1 rolltender, 2 second pressman and 1 first pressman. Im a certified 2nd pressman and the guy Im talking about is a material handler
I worked at a small shop as a kid. All we had was 3 Multilith offsets, old Hiedleburg and two different platemakers, a big nasty paper cutter and all the little stuff with a small print shop. Theonly thing I didn't operate much was the big hydraulic paper cutter.
That was back before computers, so ya had to 'paste up' every thing to scan to make plates or a negative to burn longer running plates. The local newspaper would make our negatives. Those pates were made y exposing them wirh carbon arc rods. LOL!
I learned to do everything in the shop. If the full time guy wasn't there, I usually had two presses running. I hated running envelopes! One press was usually set up for envelopes.
Boring AF, but stayed very busy. I was the delivery boy too.............in a POS Vega station wagon. Ya prayed ya made it across intersections and that the drum brakes would stop ya in time. I totaled it when a pick up swerved in my lane and slammed on his brakes. It went thru a quart pf oil a week usually.:face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back