Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked at a small shop as a kid. All we had was 3 Multilith offsets, old Hiedleburg and two different platemakers, a big nasty paper cutter and all the little stuff with a small print shop. Theonly thing I didn't operate much was the big hydraulic paper cutter.
That was back before computers, so ya had to 'paste up' every thing to scan to make plates or a negative to burn longer running plates. The local newspaper would make our negatives. Those pates were made y exposing them wirh carbon arc rods. LOL!
I learned to do everything in the shop. If the full time guy wasn't there, I usually had two presses running. I hated running envelopes! One press was usually set up for envelopes.
Boring AF, but stayed very busy. I was the delivery boy too.............in a POS Vega station wagon. Ya prayed ya made it across intersections and that the drum brakes would stop ya in time. I totaled it when a pick up swerved in my lane and slammed on his brakes. It went thru a quart pf oil a week usually.:face:
My previous job I was talking about with @PinkyNotTheBrain was making envelopes and I cannot agree more. So freaking boring

Haven’t taken an updated pic today but for an idea of how much sleet we wound up getting! First pic was when i got home about 1:30 and next pic was about 5:30! :nono:
445CB9CE-55B4-4D79-B96D-11167E10B4C0.jpeg
7050F04E-DE29-4F22-BD31-B016D16A0BD9.jpeg

For context thats a full sized earthbox on left that is almost buried! U can also tell its sleet not snow from the way its built up so much higher right there under the edge of the roof since this house ain’t got no gutters at the moment! :thumbsup:

Well my DWC conversion for my 3 week old plant didn't work out last friday like I'd hoped....

1675181990451.png

Oh well, this happens, time to move on.

So I moved my Gorilla Cookies, which is 8 weeks, over to my tent with my 4 week old ones that are just about to start going into flower. That way they all can have the light cranked all the way up.

1675182046310.png

There is a Wedding Cake, a Fat Blueberry and then Original Sensible Seed's "Auto Destroyer" which is just there name for AK47 x Rudderalis.

Then I setup 3 new buckets for my smaller tent. I started seeds last night.

1675182150198.png

I've got a Blackstrap, a grapefruit and a Sour Diesel Orange Kush.

I had just enough coco coir left to mix those 3 buckets 50/50 with coco and organic potting soil. Thats what the other ones are growing in, and I have to say, I REALLY like this medium. I also put a little gypsum powder in to help with buffering PH. The coco makes it drain super well, but you don't have to worry about getting your nutes perfect because the plants still have the soil to consume.

Does anyone know any good saucers to use under 5 gallon buckets? The clear plastic ones from Lowes crack and leak almost immediately.

If anyone is looking for a good comedy show, me and my wife just started watching Ghosts this weekend, and its hilarious. And now we only have 4 episodes left to watch, and it makes me said.

Its about a couple that moves into a haunted mansion, the lady falls down the stairs and goes into a short coma and afterwards she can see the ghosts in the house.

The gay revolutionary war soldier is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back