Not open for further replies.
Tuesday :pighug:
20230131_044321.jpg

Just a few things left to attach.
And

Tuesday :pighug:View attachment 1560951
Just a few things left to attach.
And

Looks great you may already have noticed but make sure to read the instructions very carefully when you fire it up for the first time... There is a certain order to installing the membranes and they need to be flushed before others are installed :d5: :goodluck:

Looks great you may already have noticed but make sure to read the instructions very carefully when you fire it up for the first time... There is a certain order to installing the membranes and they need to be flushed before others are installed :d5: :goodluck:
I'm reading and re-reading :d5: Flushing carbon, and anything else I can flush.:woohoo1:
I can't believe I'm doing this!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

So for you guys with the reverse osmosis systems - Do you feel they are beneficial enough to warrant the expense?
I will have to let you know, but I think maybe hard water hurt my Cheese this last time. Today is my last one on bottled water, I'm betting not too much money that it will make a difference :thumbsup:

(<< so very glad i collect & uze rainwater & don't hafta worry about any o' this kinda thing....hehe :biggrin: :smokeit: ppp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back