Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my experience that people rise to where they belong at a workplace. With that, I mean that if you were considered one of the more skilled workers at one employer, you will at the next. It won't happen necessarily quickly, but it likely will. I've stayed at a job thinking that I would rise as others left, but all that happens is that others come in to take the place of those who previously left. My turn would never come. The only way to change the way people think about you is to go somewhere else. You'll spend 6 months re-establishing yourself, but you could very well be happier.

There's lots of parables of use here and they all mean the same thing:
  • scarcity drives demand
  • absence makes the heart grow fonder
  • they never appreciate you until you're gone
  • it's your mobility that drives your value in the marketplace
  • fuck those guys

View attachment 1560902

I’ve cut a few balls off this hermied plant, now making sure is this calyx also a male? no hair shooting out of it yet…wanna make sure to cut em down…I check the plant daily trying to cut off any balls I see
Doesn't appear to be male parts my friend.
:pass:

:crying: Yeah....save all your Big Fans for the Bee Smoker........:crying:

View attachment 1558557

@JM Automatic Hive........with Honey Tap........:eyebrows:....

View attachment 1558558
I Wonder what Bees Wax would do in it's place......:idea:
Good thought! I think you'd have to mix it with cocoa well to get it down to a more of a liquid state. I do make solves with beeswax, cocoa, oil and essential oils, that stuff is just amazing! Now I do wonder how that would affect efficacy of cannabinoids... Got me thinking mossy!

Regarding mosses comment about beeswax. On the phone can't seem to fund insert quotes. I am an awkward user on a phone
Hi, yes I know about those but they are super expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back