Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lord, Im glad Im not real close to one of those cities, but we have the same problem at my job. 70% of the new hires dont speak a lick of English and when theres a problem with the machines they just start pounding buttons and flipping switches. Thats how I almost got a pneumatic table shot right through the side of my head. Instead of hiring a translator. They rely on google translate....like that f'ing works. We even went so far as to make 1 point lessons for everything in spanish, but they dont even acknowledge those and just do whatever they want. After all if they get fired from my job 100% of other employers will hire them, even if they almost killed people at their last job....
That's the problem is there's no shortage of employers that will hire them. They don't care if they speak the language or what they're status is.
I think these employers figure they can pay them jack shit give them no benefits and all they're seeing is dollar signs.
Then they expect the person on the actual floor or job site to figure out how to make them productive. It's like getting a first year green helper. You spend so much time holding Thier hand you actually get less done than if you were alone and just did it yourself. Meanwhile the shops thinking wow 2 guys twice the work.
My wife works in a restaurant the whole kitchen is like that. She's lucky at least the people she works with are hard workers.

Yeah I seen that is supposed to get colder as the week goes on gonna be -‘s :haha: here this weekend IMO Don’t come back stay where you are :pighug:
Wish that was an option lol. Back to work Monday morning.
Hahaha no worries 1 year 2 months left then I'm outta there
:cooldance:

Last edited:
Morning Kirka 23f and snowing here we got few inches last night plus still coming down big flakes too :doh::joy::pass:View attachment 1560901
28*F here with most of the nasty stuff west of me..............freeing rain.
Got a doc appt at 1:30, 10 miles away. Nasty is supposed to start at noon. Grandpa Crown Vic should get there fine. I'll throw a bucket of cat litter in the massive trunk. I might throw a few bags of wood pellets in the trunk for ballast.

FE7D1AE3-8870-4D20-847E-D45FECA9B3F4.jpeg

I’ve cut a few balls off this hermied plant, now making sure is this calyx also a male? no hair shooting out of it yet…wanna make sure to cut em down…I check the plant daily trying to cut off any balls I see

How's the day going @Lil Dab ?

The sun is trying to poke thru here, but temps have dropped since 4am, 24*f now, so it is fleece and recliner time :headbang:
It’s going should be a great day:haha: I do have a half day but it is for the dentist time for a cleaning :wall: and now it looks like I’ll be snow blowing tonight along with some trim jail I got FS bucked and semi trimmed last night but it was a tad wet still 15% on moisture meter… so I threw it in a brown bag should be able to tumble it tonight along with GH:headbang: so a busy day:toke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 1560902

I’ve cut a few balls off this hermied plant, now making sure is this calyx also a male? no hair shooting out of it yet…wanna make sure to cut em down…I check the plant daily trying to cut off any balls I see

looks like lady parts to me… typical male balls I’ve seen don’t come to a point like that… hopefully someone with a better response will be along shortly:d5::goodluck:

I think these employers figure they can pay them jack shit
Hate to say it man but some of them are making as much if not more. We run a 3 year contracted night shift. No switching ends of the week, no swapping from days to nights....its a $3 premium and the lowest guy on the totem pole on that shift, got hired a little over a year amd a half ago at 16.50/hr......now he makes 24 an hour to do the same goddamn job I started at 11.50 for. Right now Im at 20.95 working 2 positions above him.

Idk if you are familiar with printing, but each press has 1 or 2 material handlers, 1 rolltender, 2 second pressman and 1 first pressman. Im a certified 2nd pressman and the guy Im talking about is a material handler

looks like lady parts to me… typical male balls I’ve seen don’t come to a point like that… hopefully someone with a better response will be along shortly:d5::goodluck:
thats what I thought too, cuz the previous male parts were very obvious…so I cut em off…since yesterday I’ve been cutting these fuzzy ones off too without pistils…I think I am cutting off lady parts accidentally lol

View attachment 1560902

Looks like a swollen calyx to me, but give it a squeeze. If it's soft and squishy (like nothing really there) it's most likely a pollen sac and should be chopped =- if it's firm, them a swollen calyx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back