Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i was just done oin by the time i'd got everything assembled! I set my min temp and max temp, and nothing happened with the fan ... it was just doing nothing haha, so I'll have to take another look at the settings when i get some time in there! :D
I have never set mine up with both upper and lower limits, I only set the upper limits.

@DCLXVI
Thanks for the reps. My job is just full of a bunch of 20 year old children who throw temper tantrums when they cant sit on their ass for 12 hours. People can complain all they want. But I am one of the only people out of 600 enployees that can work on any press, any position, and also a bulk of the finishing machines so Im not worried at all.

People dont read road signs anymore. People cant even read analog clocks anymore
Buffalo is one of the designated "refugee relocation destination cities." The neighborhood schools have kids from over 40 different language backgrounds. The kids learn English in a few months, but a lot of the parents can't read in their own languages and never learn more than a few words of English. They get drivers' licenses anyway. The DMV lets them bring an "interpreter" to the written test. The "interpreter" sits with them at the written test, and tells them all the answers. That gets them a learner's permit (a NYS photo ID that looks just like a license, except it says "Learners Permit"). They pretend it's a license and start driving, with no idea of the rules of the road. I drive defensively, but I still got rear-ended by a driver FOB ("fresh off the boat") from Mogadishu. It didn't hurt my old pickup truck, but his minivan needed new lights.

Good morning everyone 78F and sunny I better enjoy it while I can
Morning Kirka 23f and snowing here we got few inches last night plus still coming down big flakes too :doh::joy::pass:
image.jpg

Buffalo is one of the designated "refugee relocation destination cities." The neighborhood schools have kids from over 40 different language backgrounds. The kids learn English in a few months, but a lot of the parents can't read in their own languages and never learn more than a few words of English. They get drivers' licenses anyway. The DMV lets them bring an "interpreter" to the written test. The "interpreter" sits with them at the written test, and tells them all the answers. That gets them a learner's permit (a NYS photo ID that looks just like a license, except it says "Learners Permit"). They pretend it's a license and start driving, with no idea of the rules of the road. I drive defensively, but I still got rear-ended by a driver FOB ("fresh off the boat") from Mogadishu. It didn't hurt my old pickup truck, but his minivan needed new lights.
Oh lord, Im glad Im not real close to one of those cities, but we have the same problem at my job. 70% of the new hires dont speak a lick of English and when theres a problem with the machines they just start pounding buttons and flipping switches. Thats how I almost got a pneumatic table shot right through the side of my head. Instead of hiring a translator. They rely on google translate....like that f'ing works. We even went so far as to make 1 point lessons for everything in spanish, but they dont even acknowledge those and just do whatever they want. After all if they get fired from my job 100% of other employers will hire them, even if they almost killed people at their last job....

Morning Kirka 23f and snowing here we got few inches last night plus still coming down big flakes too :doh::joy::pass:View attachment 1560901
Morning! Sorry to hear about the snow. I like it for like the 1st hour then they can keep it.

Ill be back to reality fast enough looks like it's gonna be about 7F when I arrive back home Saturday. Nice while it lasts

Morning! Sorry to hear about the snow. I like it for like the 1st hour then they can keep it.

Ill be back to reality fast enough looks like it's gonna be about 7F when I arrive back home Saturday. Nice while it lasts
Yeah I seen that is supposed to get colder as the week goes on gonna be -‘s :haha: here this weekend IMO Don’t come back stay where you are :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back