Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
here there @Talonxracer - how are you getting on?
Had a peek at your Bonsai yesterday, she looks so so lovely - I really want one :vibe:
@Mossy said there was some chap putting glass balls under the roots, had a look and they look epic - I think it would need a Photo plant though to make it work.
Doing pretty good, I was expecting to be real sore today after slipping yesterday on the ice slush, but only a slight minor aggravation of previous injuries.

I love the desktop bonsai, the best part is the extra full spectrum light I am exposed to. Most all of the canna bonsai I have seen are auto's, photos are hard to keep small and then flowering becomes a pain trying to get a 12/12 light schedule in my office on the desk.

real sore today after slipping yesterday on the ice slush
shit, sorry to hear that - glad it was not too bad!

Interesting point about auto Vs Photo on the bonsai - Once I Get back to a proper house and I can set up multiple grow areas again, I will give it a go for sure, works of art. Extra light this time of year is always very welcome :pass:

Morning fellow denizens.

150E49BA-9506-4298-A64D-45ABDB7A704B.jpeg

hahahah - It certainly is Tuesday @blue - how are you, did you get your toys up and running?

I did!! I was amazed that they all worked when i plugged them in :rofl: .. And they're properly secured to the tent ceiling - So much space!!

It comes with a mind bending controller that you need a PHD to work :rofl: .. Luckily it also comes with a dummies remote control that turns the fan up and down - I'll tackle the controller another day ^_^

space.jpg

Good Morning Talon X :pass:

Morning fellow denizens.

View attachment 1560866

Morning Wwwille! Well done for making it all work again! :D :pighug:

here there @Talonxracer - how are you getting on?
Had a peek at your Bonsai yesterday, she looks so so lovely - I really want one :vibe:
@Mossy said there was some chap putting glass balls under the roots, had a look and they look epic - I think it would need a Photo plant though to make it work.

Morning @Zaaboot ... :pass:...sharing one.

I did Search for a photo for you No Joy....:headbang:..t''was the middle of the mainstem he had the crystal ball...grew the plant up 'round it.....

:biggrin:

Morning @Zaaboot ... :pass:...sharing one.

I did Search for a photo for you No Joy....:headbang:..t''was the middle of the mainstem he had the crystal ball...grew the plant up 'round it.....

:biggrin:
hey @Mossy hope you are well!
I have seen a few with balls now after you mentioned them, but they are sitting under the roots, look amazing, I can't get over how cool they are
Ornamental or just mental :crying:
cannabis-bonsai.jpeg

The fire and stuff is excellent, you could fen shui the buggery out of a room with that - but it is the little swing that makes it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back