Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ey i know it's the pot calling the kettle black but it's just so strange to me that you're so close to a world class city and don't move. Like u know all the shit on the news is crap about the city being worse right? Just by what uve said u said on hear u live in lower central Wisconsin . I won't mention counties but im pretty sure i know where ur at n im just sayin i just had to write an anonymous statement on this motherfucker cuz it's what kept his ass in jail,me out of jail for assault , i stood for mine and was ready to take 25 for it. Just from what uve said take the lead and unless there's a reason u have to stay where u are, move. Dude u can get 10$ more an
You're not talking about milwaukee or chicago are you? I know you aint talking about madison. Ive lived in milwaukee before and will never do it again. My current place is in a city thats too big imo and its only got 24k people

( sorry holding aunts hair while she puked hit send prematurely and was typing while) (continuing)Hour for ur practice if u move to the city. All im saying is don't refuse lifting urself up . There's a million reasons not too. but ida killed for someone offering me a way to do things differently. I don't even bother talking to ppl who don't have it in em. Thats y i love and i mean LOVE. i do not use that term lightly! Not pushing, im just sayin g, u dont always know that uve been treated second class til a dragon lady tells u otherwise.

( sorry holding aunts hair while she puked hit send prematurely and was typing while) (continuing)Hour for ur practice if u move to the city. All im saying is don't refuse lifting urself up . There's a million reasons not too. but ida killed for someone offering me a way to do things differently. I don't even bother talking to ppl who don't have it in em. Thats y i love and i mean LOVE. i do not use that term lightly! Not pushing, im just sayin g, u dont always know that uve been treated second class til a dragon lady tells u otherwise.
Hey I dont even believe it when she says it either(no offense :) ). Not to sound like too much of a downer, but Ive been put on the backburner at every job, no matter how much effort I put forth. So I guess I just got used to being the person on the back burner from the get go

Last edited:
( sorry holding aunts hair while she puked

coffe.gif

rolling.gif

IMG_0599.JPG

For you.............:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back