Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Washington was a hemp farmer. I don't think they could measure THC% yet at that time though...

Hemp rope was the best there was back then and an important crop. In China just about 2.800 B.C, the first rope in the world was twisted out of hemp fibres and at the same time, the first paper was created out of hemp. There are indications that in the 28th century B.C. China, clothes were also made out of hemp fibres. Cotton won favor as the colonies grew larger and larger plantations of it. Then they outlawed cannabis. Hemp still makes a better rope.

Had to go out and refill the bird feeder, as I was walking to the garage I stepped on some slushy ice and the feet decide to go in opposite directions.....I will be sore in the morning, I haven't done the splits in 4 decades! No real pain at the moment, just that tightening feeling of a over stretched gluteus maximus....I am.so glad no one was present with a damn camera, I can laugh now!

Oh no, I feel your pain. I don't know what it is but whenever I slip on ice I always land on my tail bone. We don't get ice here but once in a great while. This keeps my tail bone quite happy!

is "foruming" even a word-? :paleo: ppp
It is now!

NYC is starting to get pretty rough and shitty again so I wouldn't be surprised to start to see some music come out of there again pretty soon

Will agree on the city part. You could feel it when I was there for Pescado. Topic came up quite a bit with the two guys that live there. They live in nicer parts of town as well. Both are thinking about moving. One is moving to Lisbon as soon as his kid finishes school in a two years

Definitely not as slimy as the 70's through early 90's. Was fun when you're young and drugged out, not so much when ya grow up and have a family and own property

homer-ausente.gif

Gotta love it when new hires go to the office to complain about me, only to have the office tell em Im just trying to get them to do the bare minimum....
U need a new job yo or think outside the box and let em know you're more valuable. U are clearly overqualified for your company. Someone in here once tried to tell you.. u lack confidence. And from my point of view for no reason. You're a good dude and don't let some chick u used to be with gauge who u are. Ur killing it every post i see. :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back