Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't remember seeing that one in there. Got some called Darrell Lea. They had black and brown bags. Good stuff as well, but will check out the other. Was in there looking for metal targets. I destroyed 5 of them today with 12 gauge slugs!
Looks like this. Haven't had a bad flavor yet. They're by the registers at my tractor supply :thumbsup:
Screenshot_20230130-232637.png

Classic shit @PinkyNotTheBrain :pass: :clapper: Big L definitely gone way too soon, he was just getting started but all all time great mixtape and freestyle artist :bow:
Mos def n honestly I don't want to hear anyone spit g rap unless you been out there cuz sometimes I listen to some of the shit i hear on the corners when im walkin and im like how are you still alive? If i came out with that weak shit Ida caught a mouth shot. Since when did they start handing out participation trophies on the block.

Mos def n honestly I don't want to hear anyone spit g rap unless you been out there cuz sometimes I listen to some of the shit i hear on the corners when im walkin and im like how are you still alive? If i came out with that weak shit Ida caught a mouth shot. Since when did they start handing out participation trophies on the block.
NYC is starting to get pretty rough and shitty again so I wouldn't be surprised to start to see some music come out of there again pretty soon

NYC is starting to get pretty rough and shitty again so I wouldn't be surprised to start to see some music come out of there again pretty soon
Ya it really went quiet with the wholem cameras thing huh? Had guys coming over here for "work" cuz they couldn't stand out there anymore. Although I think Chicago has more the same problem southern rappers do in especially Houston and New Orleans they either won't conform and stay on the street or they take the record deal and change the fan base and from put a camera on em and they like nope don't say my name or show my face, u expecting em not to hustle :shrug: my boy Hook still out here not making shit cuz the corner where i used to spit with him and where he made his name has 3 cameras pointed at it and if you're in more than a group of 4 they send a squad. Not even doing anything illegal. So he can't even spit with a hat out anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back