Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PinkyNotTheBrain how bout a night cap :pass:
Im doooown imma be up til tomorrow night at this point . Lock the door cuz
now-youse-cant-leave-serious.gif

U need a new job yo or think outside the box and let em know you're more valuable. U are clearly overqualified for your company. Someone in here once tried to tell you.. u lack confidence. And from my point of view for no reason. You're a good dude and don't let some chick u used to be with gauge who u are. Ur killing it every post i see. :d5:
Thanks @PinkyNotTheBrain. Im trying to find a new one but I need to redo my resume and my parents have the only computer I can use and my mom just caught covid. My old job wants me back but Idk if I can take a 2.50 pay cut along with less hours. Im seriously considering it.

Thanks @PinkyNotTheBrain. Im trying to find a new one but I need to redo my resume and my parents have the only computer I can use and my mom just caught covid. My old job wants me back but Idk if I can take a 2.50 pay cut along with less hours. Im seriously considering it.
It's never worth taking a pay cut. YOU are your resume

Wait muh bad @4wisoco420 or sumpin .. Sumpin more rock right? How bout something local since you only bout
spit-funny.gif
away from me...

Wait muh bad @4wisoco420 or sumpin .. Sumpin more rock right? How bout something local since you only bout View attachment 1560856 away from me...

Been looking for more local jobs but not a lot of opportunities in my home town. I just want a job where I can clock in, work 8-12 hours 4-5 days a week and just be done with the pettiness surrounding 90% of workplaces now

Gotta love it when new hires go to the office to complain about me, only to have the office tell em Im just trying to get them to do the bare minimum....
The business where I was the Network Admin before I retired had a lot of low level employees doing labor. They were not technically savvy at all but had to use computers to complete their work. One particular day when they had destroyed a couple of printers and ran over a $1200 scanner with a fork lift I called them a bunch of fucking idiots as I was headed into my office. A newer team leader overheard me and reported me to HR for hurting his sensibilities. I was told to apologize to him. I cheerfully did and then I proceeded to promise him that I would never use the language in front of him again, instead I would substitute the word colossal for the offensive word. I used colossal idiots often around him. I know that every time he heard me say colossal idiots he heard Fucking Idiots in his head. I will bet to this day whenever he hears the word colassal he thinks fuck :rofl:

It was only a few months later I heard him mutter fucking idiots to himself as he was walking into his office :crying::crying:

Wow I don't miss those colossal idiots.

The business where I was the Network Admin before I retired had a lot of low level employees doing labor. They were not technically savvy at all but had to use computers to complete their work. One particular day when they had destroyed a couple of printers and ran over a $1200 scanner with a fork lift I called them a bunch of fucking idiots as I was headed into my office. A newer team leader overheard me and reported me to HR for hurting his sensibilities. I was told to apologize to him. I cheerfully did and then I proceeded to promise him that I would never use the language in front of him again, instead I would substitute the word colossal for the offensive word. I used colossal idiots often around him. I know that every time he heard me say colossal idiots he heard Fucking Idiots in his head. I will bet to this day whenever he hears the word colassal he thinks fuck :rofl:

It was only a few months later I heard him mutter fucking idiots to himself as he was walking into his office :crying::crying:

Wow I don't miss those colossal idiots.
Im with ya there, its 2 things here. I either cant communicate the job without using google translate, which doesnt work. Or the people I can communicate with either dont wanna get "dirty" or they dont want to do even the bare minimum and corporate lets them do it.

Its either oh....language barrier....which has almost gotten me killed once already, or its....they dont know any better. Yeah? Really? We're all adults here. There are checklists and daily task lists each position on the machine is suppose to complete daily. Yet 75% of the people are sitting on their asses playing mobile games or just fucking off in general. Sometimes people just dont come back from break, but still have a job the next day....like wtf is working now and how come I cant be held to these low ass standards

Im with ya there, its 2 things here. I either cant communicate the job without using google translate, which doesnt work. Or the people I can communicate with either dont wanna get "dirty" or they dont want to do even the bare minimum and corporate lets them do it.

Its either oh....language barrier....which has almost gotten me killed once already, or its....they dont know any better. Yeah? Really? We're all adults here. There are checklists and daily task lists each position on the machine is suppose to complete daily. Yet 75% of the people are sitting on their asses playing mobile games or just fucking off in general. Sometimes people just dont come back from break, but still have a job the next day....like wtf is working now and how come I cant be held to these low ass standards
Dont get me started on bad fork truck drivers either. My ex got fired from here a couple years back for totalling a toyota fork lift by hitting a roof support beam right down the middle of the forks at a full 12mph, by literally cutting a corner on a driving lane

Been looking for more local jobs but not a lot of opportunities in my home town. I just want a job where I can clock in, work 8-12 hours 4-5 days a week and just be done with the pettiness surrounding 90% of workplaces now
Ey i know it's the pot calling the kettle black but it's just so strange to me that you're so close to a world class city and don't move. Like u know all the shit on the news is crap about the city being worse right? Just by what uve said u said on hear u live in lower central Wisconsin . I won't mention counties but im pretty sure i know where ur at n im just sayin i just had to write an anonymous statement on this motherfucker cuz it's what kept his ass in jail,me out of jail for assault , i stood for mine and was ready to take 25 for it. Just from what uve said take the lead and unless there's a reason u have to stay where u are, move. Dude u can get 10$ more an

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back