Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Skywalker is a tad light shy compared to the DGxCDLCxMS and the others,,,,,
IMG_20230131_060556.jpg

hey @Mossy hope you are well!
I have seen a few with balls now after you mentioned them, but they are sitting under the roots, look amazing, I can't get over how cool they are
Ornamental or just mental :crying:
View attachment 1560868
The fire and stuff is excellent, you could fen shui the buggery out of a room with that - but it is the little swing that makes it

Ha...Amazing....Reminds me of Stunteds Canna Art Works.........I Love they have added the swing.......... :biggrin:

I did!! I was amazed that they all worked when i plugged them in :rofl: .. And they're properly secured to the tent ceiling - So much space!!

It comes with a mind bending controller that you need a PHD to work :rofl: .. Luckily it also comes with a dummies remote control that turns the fan up and down - I'll tackle the controller another day ^_^

View attachment 1560867

Good Morning Talon X :pass:

Morning Wwwille! Well done for making it all work again! :D :pighug:
Aren’t you a techie? I mean you work on the site that controller should be ez-pz… if a stoner like me can figure it out :baked::crying::crying:

Buster is the only kitty allowed in my lap, I belong to him, LOL, Missy hasn't discovered the luxury of laps yet.....
The calico cat I got for my Mom was an arm rest cat. She knew her place was on the right-hand side. She slept with Mom at nights and naps.

Aren’t you a techie? I mean you work on the site that controller should be ez-pz… if a stoner like me can figure it out :baked::crying::crying:

I think i was just done in by the time i'd got everything assembled! I set my min temp and max temp, and nothing happened with the fan ... it was just doing nothing haha, so I'll have to take another look at the settings when i get some time in there! :D

Last edited:
I think i was just done oin by the time i'd got everything assembled! I set my min temp and max temp, and nothing happened with the fan ... it was just doing nothing haha, so I'll have to take another look at the settings when i get some time in there! :D
Hear ya there FWIW I only use the upper limit switches the low are set to off… other wise that would happen :shrug:I’ll see if can find the thread but when I first got mine I helped Don’t fear the reefer set his up there is some info on site somewhere? TBD :crying: :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back