Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
DING DING DING! A-type personality that can't physically do the things ya used to laugh at doing. Ya go from a beast to a puss, really screws with your psyche. It's not a problem proving yourself to others. I don't really care what others think when it comes down to the nutt-cutting. It's the proving to YOURSELF that does the damage. I don't handle lowered expectations well!:rofl:
Come on! When you've been used to succeeding at everything when ya put your mind and body into it, it's a shock to your psyche. Throw a ton of pain on top of that........:face:

I know.............pick your battles. I guess that's why I'm hooked on growing canna. Everyone that tastes my canna loves it. And I actually like my canna. It's good to please others, but it's key to please yourself................not THAT sickos............you know who you are!:naughtystep::rofl:

A wintery mix for the next few days, so I'm gonna go to the store before it hits here.

Since it's cold, I'll come back and do a dry shake on the worked dry ice shake material. It should give enough for some good edibles, prolly not good enough quality to vape. Bunch of squishing to do today also. I let Mangos N Chem go pretty amber. I wanna see what kind of temple ball hash I can make from her. She goes in the freezer today.

Nuff of dis stuff! I'm off like a dirty shirt!

Have fun kiddos!
100% agree, this is something I've really struggled with post brain injury. The good (?) news is it's been 6 years as of last Wednesday and I've pretty well forgotten what I was like before. Still sucks cause I know I was far more capable but it's not as glaringly obvious to me anymore. I'm just glad I didn't meet hubby till after because the guy I was with through it resented me for changing so much. I was so *angry* all the time (self loathing but also the brain injury causes issues with emotional regulation and anger and all of that as well).

Nice........ :headbang: ....it makes you feel better if they Love the kennels....

Ours go to the Rescue kennels we got them from and they always seem Happy went they get within about 1/2 mile of them.
We dogsat for a few years for a ton of people, the repeats/regulars always got so excited when they pulled into our parking lot lol.

Yeah we think that along with we know she has got bad arthritis in her hips.. she been on meds some days are better then other all depends how much running a playing she does with their sister… this time were pretty sure it was getting off the couch wrong.. we got her her own bed now hopefully stop her from jumping up on furniture and climbing stairs which is the hardest on her.. here is a pic of her new bed she just got today wife sent me this says she loves it :headbang::biggrin:View attachment 1560650

Funny story few years ago our last dog was a boxer/American bulldog mix(100lbs)… One weekend wife came to one of my B.A.S.S. tournament weigh ins and while she was standing on the dock… Revo ended up pulling her off the dock into the water :crying:
Sukipup has been generally ok since her major flare up but she's tweaked her hip a few times jumping down to chase the cat and I'm like could you please just not?

If she's done it in the past would she be willing to try it now for medicinal purposes?
She's not opposed to weed in general but she could never use before because of her job. So much of it is just stubborness. So many of her aches would be better if she would just stretch and like im the one who makes us eat healthy idk i try not to get mad. Sometimes she realizes she starting to mope and gets a little get up and go. I do my best to do the things that lift her spirit without obviously doing it cuz that'll piss her off too.
Isolation is really fucking hard, I think that's part of what makes it hard to get out of a low swing for me, I isolate myself and it just makes it worse. Does she have any hobbies/interests that could become hobbies? That can help, especially if it's something she can connect with people over, either online or in person or both.
I mean i don't really let her. But ya me too. When the depression and everything piles up i start getting nauseous and just want to be alone mostly cuz I don't want to accidentally be short or aggravated towards some one. I do my best to not isolate myself when she's not doing well but sometimes I need a minute.

30 pages :yoinks: :yoinks: I got stuff to do maybe later.

Good Morfnoevight All. EO.

I need to go roast coffee then set the reservoir for the first fertigation on the new girls, then it will be time to make linner.

BBL

Got a late bday present from my wife. I can't wait to try it out.

View attachment 1560692
So, the description on this made me laugh. There is a "herbal infusion machine" available in the sims that you can use to make potions that change your characters moods immediately lmfao

Decided to rescue this poor plant from the grocery store….transplanted it into a bigger home and some on sale miracle grow soil…went ahead and gave it a Spinosad treatment as well :pass:
C73EBABA-92DC-4088-B986-EE056A87650B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back