Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you thought about maybe getting her a puppy? I get days where taking care of the dogs is the only thing that will get me out of bed
O i been tryna get a dog. Im close slowly wearing her down:crying: . Itll probably end up going like my last 2 where she comes home and I just have a dog now.:smoking:

I got a new one a month or so ago. My first with Magnacut. I've got to stay away from the knife forums and seed sites. :eek1:

wf9c4ve.jpg
B0A21379-1925-4782-BA07-36784FED5A0A.jpeg
6ED16D88-7D5B-44EE-84B5-BCA775A813C7.jpeg
2C0D2459-247E-48DA-A06B-6CC5DC159CD5.jpeg

Same kinda person here, although I err on the side of caution when conversing with some one I’ve never had the chance to meet. My words come out jumbled sometimes but that’s cuz I fought dyslexia at a younger age. So I kinda know what you’re saying. I am non- confrontational by choice as the alternative would mean loss of freedom. I have turtle shell mentality… if I don’t like what’s said it kinda slips off and gets left behind. Mind you, it took me years of practice to get where I’m at. So, soldier on brother! We shall both post disclaimers so they all know! Lol and no offense meant grow-bro
hey I appreciate that response brother, Im trying to be better about that just not very hard lol. I understand what you are saying in your initial sentence there, I just dont care anymore, but that is no excuse to cause others to be uncomfortable, so sorry about that. The loss of freedom, the fear of death...those are tools they always attempt to manipulate with, they just dont effect me now the way they once did. Bill said something earlier that was essentially, those topics are best left for private conversations, and I agree to a point, but when would I ever have that with him. So i dont know man, Im just venting about it all. I had something similar I guess, I took a fall as a child and caused me to bite my tongue off, which then caused a speech impedement and years of therapy, it also caused me to get into fights and i had to work through a lot of issues with that. So I appreciate you taking the time to respond, allowing yourself to be vulnerable and sharing what you went through with me, and just know Im a work in progress brother.

My Dad was the same, bought into the BS....even though he knew for a fact I smoked and grew and would teasingly ask how my tomato plants were doing...sit on this same porch when it was his and smoke out while talking to him, leaving everything to me cause I was the only sane one out the bunch and he still wouldn't try it.
I mean she might now that she doesn't have to get drug tested. I doubt it but maybe. She smoked back in the day. A little bit of it is just the whole it used to be illegal n can fuck up shit for u later and she was black listed from city jobs from being arrested when her and 2 friends got arrested when they organized a rally for what would later become the 26th amendment and the cops went to hassle them for being filthy hippies and one of them had hash. It's not that she doesn't think it's medicine i know she said she doesn't really like the buzz but she knows it helps me i think her only real opposition to it at least in general like when I was growing up is the whole laziness thing and I think that's one of the reasons she never really gave me too hard of time with it but would to my older cousin. You could say a lot of bad things about me and be right but lazy sure ain't one of em.

I mean she might now that she doesn't have to get drug tested. I doubt it but maybe. She smoked back in the day. A little bit of it is just the whole it used to be illegal n can fuck up shit for u later and she was black listed from city jobs from being arrested when her and 2 friends got arrested when they organized a rally for what would later become the 26th amendment and the cops went to hassle them for being filthy hippies and one of them had hash. It's not that she doesn't think it's medicine i know she said she doesn't really like the buzz but she knows it helps me i think her only real opposition to it at least in general like when I was growing up is the whole laziness thing and I think that's one of the reasons she never really gave me too hard of time with it but would to my older cousin. You could say a lot of bad things about me and be right but lazy sure ain't one of em.
well I sure never called you that Pinky, just so you know.

Yeah, but when the day is done and your relaxing for the night...a couple puffs leaves you better in the morning than a couple beers, which over time turns into a 12 pack.......but I understand

i am assuming by lean protiens, you mean insects. Hey Thanks Klaus, but im gonna have to pass on that grass amigo. You enjoy as much of that beetle burger as you like while dressed up as Senator Palpatine from revenge of the sith, I myself am gonna munch down a big ole grass fed steak and then take a dump in the likeness of Greta Thurnberg or however you spell her effing name.
lol kirka, I was runnin on a lean mixture today, I get no points for "Winning Friends and Influencing People"

A shelter rescue would be nice.
O im not one of these silly ass people that buys dogs. I found my last goofy ass motor oil addicted, daughter's life savin, lopsided vagina havin , runt of the litter walking down the middle of the busiest street in the damn city
IMG_20230130_160822834.jpg

Still can't get rid of this hair :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back