Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ahead of it ice n ibuprofen. Have you shown Buster n Missy the gif???
View attachment 1560701
I would be scared to let those two prance on my bare back. Buster has got these huge wild cat claws that are razor sharp and Missy has the small ultra sharp hypodermic style claws, the tips translucent,,, i'd bleed out within minutes!

She's not opposed to weed in general but she could never use before because of her job. So much of it is just stubborness. So many of her aches would be better if she would just stretch and like im the one who makes us eat healthy idk i try not to get mad. Sometimes she realizes she starting to mope and gets a little get up and go. I do my best to do the things that lift her spirit without obviously doing it cuz that'll piss her off too.

I mean i don't really let her. But ya me too. When the depression and everything piles up i start getting nauseous and just want to be alone mostly cuz I don't want to accidentally be short or aggravated towards some one. I do my best to not isolate myself when she's not doing well but sometimes I need a minute.
My parents are prudes and it drives me fucking batty. They wouldn't even attempt CBD for their dog (my childhood dog, got him in 8th grade and he died at 15 two years ago) when he was having terrible pain from arthritis along with seizures. Mom seemed amenable to the idea but dad shot it down immediately. They kicked me and the boys out when I was living with them because they searched my room and found an 8th, I was deep in the throws of PTSD at the time and it was the only thing that helped me sleep. I only smoked at my friend's house then but got some to have for during the week and they found it before I even had a chance to smoke any of it and flushed it. Dumb af cause I know it would help my mom a lot but they still buy into the whole weed is evil bs. If they only knew lmfao.

I would be scared to let those two prance on my bare back. Buster has got these huge wild cat claws that are razor sharp and Missy has the small ultra sharp hypodermic style claws, the tips translucent,,, i'd bleed out within minutes!
Hey, people pay good money for acupuncture!

She's not opposed to weed in general but she could never use before because of her job. So much of it is just stubborness. So many of her aches would be better if she would just stretch and like im the one who makes us eat healthy idk i try not to get mad. Sometimes she realizes she starting to mope and gets a little get up and go. I do my best to do the things that lift her spirit without obviously doing it cuz that'll piss her off too.

I mean i don't really let her. But ya me too. When the depression and everything piles up i start getting nauseous and just want to be alone mostly cuz I don't want to accidentally be short or aggravated towards some one. I do my best to not isolate myself when she's not doing well but sometimes I need a minute.
Have you thought about maybe getting her a puppy? I get days where taking care of the dogs is the only thing that will get me out of bed

Find some YT vids of people trying for the first time and giggling their asses off......might inspire her.
I think it's going to have to be "her idea" type of thing but ya couldn't hurt. I go with my buddies dad to his doctor's appointments when he comes in from west Virginia and after we go to my house have coffee and they shoot the shit, they're about the same age and it seemed like him saying the exact same thing the exact same way did hold more weight so maybe that's the route

Lol Mark just likes to be a killjoy :rofl::rofl:
1675113495316.gif

Have you thought about maybe getting her a puppy? I get days where taking care of the dogs is the only thing that will get me out of bed
There are days I only get up because I know I have to take care of my wife and her dogs...

I think it's going to have to be "her idea" type of thing but ya couldn't hurt. I go with my buddies dad to his doctor's appointments when he comes in from west Virginia and after we go to my house have coffee and they shoot the shit, they're about the same age and it seemed like him saying the exact same thing the exact same way did hold more weight so maybe that's the route
My Dad was the same, bought into the BS....even though he knew for a fact I smoked and grew and would teasingly ask how my tomato plants were doing...sit on this same porch when it was his and smoke out while talking to him, leaving everything to me cause I was the only sane one out the bunch and he still wouldn't try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back