Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used up the last of my epsom salt when I had covid. Keep forgetting to get more. Helped a lot with the body aches
Amazon is the only reason I remember to buy stuff outside of food lol being able to order it when I think of it instead of having to go to the store and remember everything I need is key for me lmao.

Had to go out and refill the bird feeder, as I was walking to the garage I stepped on some slushy ice and the feet decide to go in opposite directions.....I will be sore in the morning, I haven't done the splits in 4 decades! No real pain at the moment, just that tightening feeling of a over stretched gluteus maximus....I am.so glad no one was present with a damn camera, I can laugh now!

Had to go out and refill the bird feeder, as I was walking to the garage I stepped on some slushy ice and the feet decide to go in opposite directions.....I will be sore in the morning, I haven't done the splits in 4 decades! No real pain at the moment, just that tightening feeling of a over stretched gluteus maximus.....
So...your letting us know that 40 years ago you were doing splits on purpose?....do tell.

Ya this and just a check up because her breathing gets bad this time of year. And ya it is a depression thing and a big part of it is she feels a little helpless worked hard did everything right shes helped everyone and no one even calls to see how she is or help with the family home so not having a real income or when money gets tight really adds to it. I mean when you don't feel good and you're weak it always makes it come on harder.
Isolation is really fucking hard, I think that's part of what makes it hard to get out of a low swing for me, I isolate myself and it just makes it worse. Does she have any hobbies/interests that could become hobbies? That can help, especially if it's something she can connect with people over, either online or in person or both.

Had to go out and refill the bird feeder, as I was walking to the garage I stepped on some slushy ice and the feet decide to go in opposite directions.....I will be sore in the morning, I haven't done the splits in 4 decades! No real pain at the moment, just that tightening feeling of a over stretched gluteus maximus.....
Get ahead of it ice n ibuprofen. Have you shown Buster n Missy the gif???
cat-massage-cat.gif

Ya in the office now so we'll see. I always record jeopardy and watch it with her when she gets up and decides that she's not going back to bed,
Scrabble and I go get the paper from the newsstand every Sunday with the "good crossword". :crying:
It really seems more like she will still do stuff just not as often and the whole time she dragging her feet like she doesn't even want to
You should try getting her into videogames tbh. Better to have something to get sucked into than nothing but your own thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back