Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1675107522674.gif

Im gonna head out now before I piss off more of you off. Please understand, I am not trying to alienate any stoners, truely I am not. You have seen me on here for a while now, you see how I post. I talk the same way in real life, just like it. So I know I am opinionated, and can come across as crass and brash because I am impassioned when it comes to these topics, and am just kinda that way sometimes in general, but I give you my word here, I try and have my heart in the right place. I try and fight a good fight. So when my words dont come out right sometimes or if I offend with my subject matter, I dont mean too, not to the majority of you stoners on here anyways. That is just kinda how I am. My filter is not set quit right, and it has caused me some issues over the years, I just have a hard time biting my tongue. Sometimes I just gotta pee on the electric fence. I just wanted to throw that out there, as I dont really want to get into another internet arguement, its just way too unfulfilling, has a ring of that kissing your sister analogy to it.
Same kinda person here, although I err on the side of caution when conversing with some one I’ve never had the chance to meet. My words come out jumbled sometimes but that’s cuz I fought dyslexia at a younger age. So I kinda know what you’re saying. I am non- confrontational by choice as the alternative would mean loss of freedom. I have turtle shell mentality… if I don’t like what’s said it kinda slips off and gets left behind. Mind you, it took me years of practice to get where I’m at. So, soldier on brother! We shall both post disclaimers so they all know! Lol and no offense meant grow-bro

Hey sorry bro can’t give my life bio everyday it’s the off season so no fishing atm plus according to @Fermented_Fruitz he doesn’t enjoy my fishing pics so I am going to refrain from posting them some :haha: :condom:
I never said that! All i said was we get more entertainment from our football!

well stone up and give the fence a try, it does some peeps good.

nah, i don't need to....simply becuz i don't give a rat'z ass about any of the world'z bs problemz & i don't take anything seriously (or at least, very fuckin little of it :rofl: )....as long as i got a roof over my head, food in the fridge, my animalz, my weed & my heavy fuckin metal, all the rest can take a flyin leap....but that'z jus me :shrug: :headbang: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back