Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too effing bad. Fish pics coming. View attachment 1560655
Here ya go bro some old pics
B380A544-8E7B-4A1E-9994-BB4DCD2D541B.jpeg
54F2A887-725C-48D7-BF17-9CBC59876C80.jpeg
2E390E46-9726-4B1E-A818-BB2DB46A383E.jpeg

Im gonna head out now before I piss off more of you off. Please understand, I am not trying to alienate any stoners, truely I am not. You have seen me on here for a while now, you see how I post. I talk the same way in real life, just like it. So I know I am opinionated, and can come across as crass and brash because I am impassioned when it comes to these topics, and am just kinda that way sometimes in general, but I give you my word here, I try and have my heart in the right place. I try and fight a good fight. So when my words dont come out right sometimes or if I offend with my subject matter, I dont mean too, not to the majority of you stoners on here anyways. That is just kinda how I am. My filter is not set quit right, and it has caused me some issues over the years, I just have a hard time biting my tongue. Sometimes I just gotta pee on the electric fence. I just wanted to throw that out there, as I dont really want to get into another internet arguement, its just way too unfulfilling, has a ring of that kissing your sister analogy to it.

brother, those fish are fantastic, fuckin chunks those smallies are. Your gear is top notch too. I see that big female largemouth has been fanning her bed. You drop shotin there brother.
:thanks:Yeah that large mouth was caught prespawn she might have been on a bed but I did not sight fish her…. Yeah some drop shoting along tubes football jigs and all the typical bass stuff

Im gonna head out now before I piss off more of you off. Please understand, I am not trying to alienate any stoners, truely I am not. You have seen me on here for a while now, you see how I post. I talk the same way in real life, just like it. So I know I am opinionated, and can come across as crass and brash because I am impassioned when it comes to these topics, and am just kinda that way sometimes in general, but I give you my word here, I try and have my heart in the right place. I try and fight a good fight. So when my words dont come out right sometimes or if I offend with my subject matter, I dont mean too, not to the majority of you stoners on here anyways. That is just kinda how I am. My filter is not set quit right, and it has caused me some issues over the years, I just have a hard time biting my tongue. Sometimes I just gotta pee on the electric fence. I just wanted to throw that out there, as I dont really want to get into another internet arguement, its just way too unfulfilling, has a ring of that kissing your sister analogy to it.

61mkka7ePFL._AC_SY355_.jpg
jus sayin.... ;) ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back