Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Auntie :pass: How’s your day?

I've just been Dragged round the Walk circuit by the Princess @Frank the Dank ...... :headbang: ......bit of a Shock to me legs...{and lungs}...BUT i'm Practicing for when it is warm enough to do the beach walks again.........so there is Incentive...........:biggrin:

I've just been Dragged round the Walk circuit by the Princess @Frank the Dank ...... :headbang: ......bit of a Shock to me legs...{and lungs}...BUT i'm Practicing for when it is warm enough to do the beach walks again.........so there is Incentive...........:biggrin:
Haha that’s what is in store for me in a little while :rofl::pass: I’m pre-medicating with doobers and coffee

Haha that’s what is in store for me in a little while :rofl::pass: I’m pre-medicating with doobers and coffee

:pighug: Sounds like a Plan.......Helps when the are powerful enough to Propel you a bit huh.......?.........

I put me legs on Cruise.......:crying:

Ok, got laundry going and the trimming done as much as I'm going to at this stage. More than enough for good air flow. Got a good citrus scent to my hands now that's for sure. Definitely 2 phenotypes going on and the light green one is an undesirable trait with fluffy buds......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back