Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pighug: Sounds like a Plan.......Helps when the are powerful enough to Propel you a bit huh.......?.........

I put me legs on Cruise.......:crying:
Oh yea, Duder really helps with all the hills around here! :pass: :rofl:
Good morning everyone just caught up lol.
Hope your day's going in the right direction!
Morning amigro :pass: how’s it going?

Woo- Sa! And what not…. :haha: :pass:
jack-nicholson-goos-fraba.gif

Only one of the passionfruit cuttings sporting good roots so far, two got pulled out due to die off, still hope for the other two to show. Winter not really the time to try doing that but the originals were getting too big and needed trimming back. Gonna try germing some more Maypops soon or just walk across the street and see if any of those I tossed have started.

Oh yea, Duder really helps with all the hills around here! :pass: :rofl:

Morning amigro :pass: how’s it going?
Good morning 80F and beautiful down here couldn't complain if I had to lol.
If Duder is like Stella I imagine there no lack of horsepower getting pulled where ever he cares to go. God help you if he sees a squirrel
Hahahaha

Good morning 80F and beautiful down here couldn't complain if I had to lol.
If Duder is like Stella I imagine there no lack of horsepower getting pulled where ever he cares to go. God help you if he sees a squirrel
Hahahaha
He’s got pretty good leash manners, which is good since he’s a hundred pounds :face: :pass:

Afternoon @Kirka88 ... :pass: ..sharing one..........Fancy taking the dog for a walk.......?
Good afternoon!
Stella is hanging in the kennel for a week luckily she loves it there they sort all the dogs into different groups depending on size and activity level then they get to play with each other all day.
She just about pulls my arm out of the socket to get in there when we arrive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back