Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out here in east bum fvck rural NY even the local grocery store has a huge rack of Entenmans, a dozen or more different pastries !
And Genesse Cream Ale

Last edited:
Ya this and just a check up because her breathing gets bad this time of year. And ya it is a depression thing and a big part of it is she feels a little helpless worked hard did everything right shes helped everyone and no one even calls to see how she is or help with the family home so not having a real income or when money gets tight really adds to it. I mean when you don't feel good and you're weak it always makes it come on harder.
DING DING DING! A-type personality that can't physically do the things ya used to laugh at doing. Ya go from a beast to a puss, really screws with your psyche. It's not a problem proving yourself to others. I don't really care what others think when it comes down to the nutt-cutting. It's the proving to YOURSELF that does the damage. I don't handle lowered expectations well!:rofl:
Come on! When you've been used to succeeding at everything when ya put your mind and body into it, it's a shock to your psyche. Throw a ton of pain on top of that........:face:

I know.............pick your battles. I guess that's why I'm hooked on growing canna. Everyone that tastes my canna loves it. And I actually like my canna. It's good to please others, but it's key to please yourself................not THAT sickos............you know who you are!:naughtystep::rofl:

A wintery mix for the next few days, so I'm gonna go to the store before it hits here.

Since it's cold, I'll come back and do a dry shake on the worked dry ice shake material. It should give enough for some good edibles, prolly not good enough quality to vape. Bunch of squishing to do today also. I let Mangos N Chem go pretty amber. I wanna see what kind of temple ball hash I can make from her. She goes in the freezer today.

Nuff of dis stuff! I'm off like a dirty shirt!

Have fun kiddos!

You Know....if I Asked...I Bet half the forum would stick their hand up to feling Exactly the same this time of year.

It is Kind of Natral. Jan to March.

Does it Feel to you like she is Hibernating.......?

Is she Pooping okay........?....Regular....at Least once a day......... :pass:
Ya i agree there's a downturn this time of year, a general lull but i think it's been building for a while. I sort of mask it cuz Im always working and make good enough money even though she's still worrying it's not on the surface cuz she isn't as worried about the house and bills and such.

Yes and no . Sometimes she has problems not going and then she gets put back on the steroids and im cleaning up after her. :sad:

Which he just put her on now for her breathing and gave her 15 5mg Valium for when necessary. Shes sensitive to it so she'll only end up taking half at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back