Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she going to the Docs for this or something else.....?...coz it needs mentioned.
It Sounds like Depression...and it IS the right time of year for that.... :pass: ...

It Usually boils down to exercise....just getting up and about....but that is not going to happen if she is hibernating in her bedroom cave......:pass:

Does she do canna......?.....
Ya this and just a check up because her breathing gets bad this time of year. And ya it is a depression thing and a big part of it is she feels a little helpless worked hard did everything right shes helped everyone and no one even calls to see how she is or help with the family home so not having a real income or when money gets tight really adds to it. I mean when you don't feel good and you're weak it always makes it come on harder.

Quick @Fermented_Fruitz is on catch up......................Hide the Cookies.......
cookiemonst.gif

Is she going to the Docs for this or something else.....?...coz it needs mentioned.
It Sounds like Depression...and it IS the right time of year for that.... :pass: ...

It Usually boils down to exercise....just getting up and about....but that is not going to happen if she is hibernating in her bedroom cave......:pass:

Does she do canna......?.....
And no no canna. I know she did when she was younger. She partied plenty. I mean she was a working at the Playboy office in the 80's.

I read this book a few years ago called the Serpent, it came out in TV on various channels but I have only started watching it - anyhow, he was let out of jail a month or so ago.

Worth a watch or a read if you are at a loose end, both the book and the series are called - The Serpent

Quick @Fermented_Fruitz is on catch up......................Hide the Cookies.......View attachment 1560581
Haha I don’t eat sweets for breakfast anymore! Rarely will I have a waffle or something! Woke up early today to give my mom a ride to my sisters to house sit for a few days! Had to get ready to leave around 8:00 and just about done…:eyebrows::cooldance:
image.jpg

Not gonna fog the car with moms in it but got me a lil sumthin sumthin for da ride home!:woohoo1:

image.jpg

:vibe::pass:

Ya this and just a check up because her breathing gets bad this time of year. And ya it is a depression thing and a big part of it is she feels a little helpless worked hard did everything right shes helped everyone and no one even calls to see how she is or help with the family home so not having a real income or when money gets tight really adds to it. I mean when you don't feel good and you're weak it always makes it come on harder.

Poor Lady...:pighug:...Glad she's got you.

When people get bad depression they cannot let the bad thoughts go....bit like PTSD....the ust go round and round in their heads.

See what the Doc gives her....but is there anything Distracting she likes to do...like knitting...crosswords..reading the bible...if it Helps.

I Play internet cards when I want to stick my brain into freewheel....anything like that that she Likes....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back