Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Lady...:pighug:...Glad she's got you.

When people get bad depression they cannot let the bad thoughts go....bit like PTSD....the ust go round and round in their heads.

See what the Doc gives her....but is there anything Distracting she likes to do...like knitting...crosswords..reading the bible...if it Helps.

I Play internet cards when I want to stick my brain into freewheel....anything like that that she Likes....?
Ya in the office now so we'll see. I always record jeopardy and watch it with her when she gets up and decides that she's not going back to bed,
Scrabble and I go get the paper from the newsstand every Sunday with the "good crossword". :crying:
It really seems more like she will still do stuff just not as often and the whole time she dragging her feet like she doesn't even want to

And no no canna. I know she did when she was younger. She partied plenty. I mean she was a working at the Playboy office in the 80's.

Again...wait for the Doc....but do you not Think you could Tempt her with a Cookie and milk for bedtime.........?......

cookies.gif

It really seems more like she will still do stuff just not as often and the whole time she dragging her feet like she doesn't even want to

You Know....if I Asked...I Bet half the forum would stick their hand up to feling Exactly the same this time of year.

It is Kind of Natral. Jan to March.

Does it Feel to you like she is Hibernating.......?

Is she Pooping okay........?....Regular....at Least once a day......... :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back