Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And when I got my Titanium for life with Marriott - that is 10 years of 75+ nights per year it just makes you realise that you have not been home

it just makes you realise that you have not been home

Yup...:headbang:

I have to say through my late 20's and early 30's before kids my ex-wife used to come on many trips so we would stay the weekend and saw many countries, places etc..

Thats the way to do it...if you can..:pass:

But as you climb the "so called' ladder there just is not time to see a thing, then the kids appear and did not see them growing up a a result of never being home, before you know it, the wife is gone along with the kids never to be seen again....it definitely sucks :cuss:

Yup.......:pass:...seen it too many times to mention.

:shrug: Gotta love NY if you don’t like the weather just wait five minutes it will change :rofl::rofl: the only thing in between me and Canada the lake :doh:
Got about 45+- miles as the crow flies til ham becomes bacon… and five minutes? 5 sec… all depends on the day lol!

:shrug: Gotta love NY if you don’t like the weather just wait five minutes it will change :rofl::rofl: the only thing in between me and Canada the lake :doh:
Yep, the armpit of the world :doh:

The joy of WNY…

View attachment 1560573

Chicken and veg....10 of your 5 a day........?.....Restorative Nourishment...... :pighug:

Is she staying awake all day and night too..........or is she napping all day....?

Did she work night shift...?
:bow:That looks so good rn. Just got done shoveling out aunties car for the doctor. -2° freedom with windchill.
No she worked either 12 or 18 hr shifts on the ambulance. She lays down in her room but she's awake pretty much all night. I know how she is about work and money and shes worrying.

:bow:That looks so good rn. Just got done shoveling out aunties car for the doctor. -2° freedom with windchill.
No she worked either 12 or 18 hr shifts on the ambulance. She lays down in her room but she's awake pretty much all night. I know how she is about work and money and shes worrying.

Just Wondering How we can Break her bad sleep cycle......... :pass: ...before it Kills you off....

Just Wondering How we can Break her bad sleep cycle......... :pass: ...before it Kills you off....
:pass:im all ears cuz so far all i got is

ace-ventura.gif

The forecast for here Friday into Saturday morning is -10*f maybe even lower......not as cold as you but still enough to stay inside in my fleece for the day!

:pighug: At those temps I Expect the cats will be in the fleece with you...........:biggrin:

:pighug: At those temps I Expect the cats will be in the fleece with you...........:biggrin:
LOL, Buster is in the lap right now....

It is hilarious when Busters feet touch fleece, he immediately starts kneading with all four feet, and purrs so hard that he starts drooling! LOL :rofl:

Morning talon you guys are making me feel like I’m in a different state we’re suppose to get cold but not that cold I am north of the thruway too… maybe that cold with wind chills? View attachment 1560576
Here in the Catskill mtns the valleys are steep and the cold is just trapped down low.

Just got done shoveling out aunties car for the doctor. -2° freedom with windchill.

Is she going to the Docs for this or something else.....?...coz it needs mentioned.
It Sounds like Depression...and it IS the right time of year for that.... :pass: ...

:pass:im all ears cuz so far all i got is

View attachment 1560580

It Usually boils down to exercise....just getting up and about....but that is not going to happen if she is hibernating in her bedroom cave......:pass:

Does she do canna......?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back