Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, gonna get cold this week with -27 F on Saturday! Woohoo… not! Mandarin Zkittlez seedlings look like they enjoyed the move to the tent. Thinking rootzone was a little cold. 4 auto seedlings in the big pot are good as well. I am excited to clone. My plan is to top the two photos and use cuttings as clones. Gonna try to fill that tent this time. 2 photos, and as many clones as will fit. Should be fun. A couple of those may go outside when it’s warm enough. Other than that, lazy… a little cleaning… lot of toking
The forecast for here Friday into Saturday morning is -10*f maybe even lower......not as cold as you but still enough to stay inside in my fleece for the day!

Though it doesnt look much less crowded. I chopped the granite runtz today. Did a little wet trim and its hanging. Phone died after I rearranged the tent tho
20230130_063822.jpg

Morning talon you guys are making me feel like I’m in a different state we’re suppose to get cold but not that cold I am north of the thruway too… maybe that cold with wind chills? View attachment 1560576
I live so far west away from the lake i often have different weather than a lot of the city. Sometimes I leave work and its snowing sideways and 10° i get home and its sunny and 24°

Morning talon you guys are making me feel like I’m in a different state we’re suppose to get cold but not that cold I am north of the thruway too… maybe that cold with wind chills? View attachment 1560576
I think it’s cuz I’m closer to Canada. Fridgid canucks sending it. Stalls at the tug and trickles down from there. Settles in the valley and sits! At least all the ice fishermen can get to it next week. Ah, the news just changed it. That’s nighttime temps fri into Saturday.

Some soup to warm the bones?

IMG_0464.JPG

Chicken and veg....10 of your 5 a day........?.....Restorative Nourishment...... :pighug:

Ya not really. I try to nap when my aunt does cuz i know ill b up everytime she is overnight but i can't when its daytime.

Is she staying awake all day and night too..........or is she napping all day....?

Did she work night shift...?

I live so far west away from the lake i often have different weather than a lot of the city. Sometimes I leave work and its snowing sideways and 10° i get home and its sunny and 24°
I think it’s cuz I’m closer to Canada. Fridgid canucks sending it. Stalls at the tug and trickles down from there. Settles in the valley and sits! At least all the ice fishermen can get to it next week. Ah, the news just changed it. That’s nighttime temps fri into Saturday.
:shrug: Gotta love NY if you don’t like the weather just wait five minutes it will change :rofl::rofl: the only thing in between me and Canada the lake :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back