Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, good morning almost afternoon @Mossy!

Yup, had a bit of a sleep in! Watched the football game last night, well after normal bed time!

:pighug: Well it was either that ..................or yo were Out exercising the Unicorn...............:biggrin:

oh my lord - is that the temptress that is Insomnia or just the way it is?
That is just the time I have woken up for many decades, I used to have to work at 0630 and had a 1.5 hour commute.......and then drive all day for Fedex.

Morning @Zaaboot ...Bright and Bitter........:snow2:....no snow....but you can kinda feel it in the Air.
oh, similar to here today then

It Thndered last night and a bit of humidity in the air really drops the ambient temps.......:pass:
do you have to move your drying plants if the humidity goes up or does it balance out over the drying period to keep it jubbly

You all prepped for round 2 Interviews.......?
Certainly am @Mossy - and thanks :cheers:
Have two this week - so not too bad, a fair bit of prep - one of them is a Panel session with all the 'lead titles' which needs a fair bit of prep, the other is a regular 1:1.

for the Newport massive

Oh wow, that sounds tough - it's never been a favorite of mine, waking up when dark.

In a previous job/s I had to travel a lot especially around Asia and Africa as meetings there all had to be face to face (less so now), it nearly killed me, leave home on a sunday , get back on saturday 6 countries and 10 meetings later, sleep - wake up and head out again on Sunday - I remember waking up in hotels at silly times having to take a look out the window to work out which city I was in and if I should be asleep or not, sleeping really became a thing of 'as and when' if you find 5 or 10 you take it - as a younger person, it was easy enough but after a few years I hated the sight of planes and the sound of alarm clocks

Last edited:
do you have to move your drying plants if the humidity goes up or does it balance out over the drying period to keep it jubbly

Yup..... :headbang: ..the normally only hang overnight to get the thick off and let the leaves drape down.....then they go on the table if it is dry....in the washing cupboard if it is humid or raining....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back