Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
coffee.gif

ganjafairy.gif

Free Refils all Day.... Monday Special...Help yourselves.....:headbang:

Good morning everyone! 32*f, kitties taken care of, still on the first cup of coffee, slept in a bit, it was 5am when I woke up, that will be the last time I stay up to watch a game!

hey hey - top of the morning to you all :pass:
Monday morning and sun in shining - I dont get to say that often nowadays :vibe:

How @Mossy how goes? I was just reading there was touch snow near the tree house in Portugal - still warm over your way?

Morning @Talonxracer - 5am, that made me cry a little inside

oh the 90's

hey hey - top of the morning to you all :pass:
Monday morning and sun in shining - I dont get to say that often nowadays :vibe:

How @Mossy how goes? I was just reading there was touch snow near the tree house in Portugal - still warm over your way?

Morning @Talonxracer - 5am, that made me cry a little inside

oh the 90's

Good morning @Zaaboot !

I normally get up between 0345 and 0415......

Morning! Back still really sore from shoveling yesterday. But its getting better. I definitely overdid it

You got no Magnesium for a nice bath or spray from the neck down..?...it really does make a difference if you have over worked your muscles.....:soak:.....

Morning @Zaaboot ...Bright and Bitter........:snow2:....no snow....but you can kinda feel it in the Air.

It Thndered last night and a bit of humidity in the air really drops the ambient temps.......:pass:

You all prepped for round 2 Interviews.......?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back