Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls are looking ok having some issues but they still moving along thinking it's a ph issue but not exactly sure.. They got their second foliar feed tonight I would also normally top about now but thinking I will leave them alone maybe some lst but that's it... Moved them into the 3x3 since I had some room open up.. So once the other two are done they'll get spread out and have the tent to them selves should be 1 maybe 2 weeks

IMG_2448.JPG

Jean-o"s Cream Cheese #1 Day 21 Battle plant

IMG_2440.JPG

IMG_2441.JPG

Jean-o's Cream Cheese Day 21 #2

IMG_2442.JPG

IMG_2443.JPG

Jean-o"s Double Bubble Blueberry Trouble Day 21

IMG_2444.JPG

IMG_2445.JPG

Citrus Noir x Stone99 v6 Day 21

IMG_2446.JPG

IMG_2447.JPG

i saw a thing on the history channel once that said twinkiez will last for like 300 yearz or sum shit :crying: :face: ppp

edit: ok, mebbe it was only 30 yearz, but still, that'z just fuckin insane :rofl:
Urban Legend - only a 25 day shelf life.

I feel sorry for all of you that are doomed to commercial baked goods - well not too much. Ms. MOG is a classic trained chef with a specialty in baking. Even though my pastries are gluten free they are still better than the stuff from the store. I am not saying I have not eaten some of these pastries and enjoyed them they simply cannot stand up to a real chef's work.

Banana Blue Berry Pecan Nut Bread is my latest temptation.

IMG_20230129_213557224.jpg

Slice off a 1/2" slather with butter and microwave for 30 seconds Bamm............

Perpetual grow rolls on!
Top to Bottom: Gnome Methane, Jeanos Where's My Dog, and Cream Cheese.
20230129_212935.jpg

Supreme Runtz
20230129_212940.jpg
20230129_141807.jpg

Got my regular Earthbox loaded and ready to drop a Night Owl Makeda. Think I've got enough soil for one more EBjr, but I can't decide what to run in it: Binary Selection Jogi OG or Twisted Tree Alien Moonrocks...
20230130_002913.jpg

Last edited:
Perpetual grow rolls on!
Top to Bottom: Gnome Methane, Jeanos Where's My Dog, and Cream Cheese.
View attachment 1560510
Supreme Runtz
View attachment 1560527View attachment 1560528
Got my regular Earthbox loaded and ready to drop a Night Owl Makeda. Think I've got enough soil for one more EBjr, but I can't decide what to run in it: Binary Selection Jogi OG or Twisted Tree Alien Moonrocks...
View attachment 1560529
You can really see the supreme runtz come out in the granite runtz now that I see it flowering out. I almost thought it was the granite at first when I saw it! Btw the granite has a very sweet perfumed smell to it now after 2 weeks curing.

My neighbors dont know where it came from but they both liked it better than what they have now and its all premature lmao And their bud was definitely not bad at all.

You can really see the supreme runtz come out in the granite runtz now that I see it flowering out. I almost thought it was the granite at first when I saw it! Btw the granite has a very sweet perfumed smell to it now after 2 weeks curing.

My neighbors dont know where it came from but they both liked it better than what they have now and its all premature lmao And their bud was definitely not bad at all.
Yeah I was thinking that I could see the similarities between our plants now that mine has filled out its buds some more. Congrats on getting some buds harvested!

Yeah I was thinking that I could see the similarities between our plants now that mine has filled out its buds some more. Congrats on getting some buds harvested!
Definitely does. I was actually surprised. I think I messed up something during my curing. Perhaps opening my jars too often because the smoke is pretty dry and a tad on the harsh side, and not a lot of flavor but the smell is definitely strong. Batteries died on my hydrometer last week and I keep forgetting to get more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back