Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, got laundry going and the trimming done as much as I'm going to at this stage. More than enough for good air flow. Got a good citrus scent to my hands now that's for sure. Definitely 2 phenotypes going on and the light green one is an undesirable trait with fluffy buds......

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ....I Opened the washing cupboard this morning and nearly got knocked over....... :crying: ...I Forgot I'd stuck the dope in there overnight when rain was forecast........:d5:....

I Think you Deserve a Treat now..........
rolling.gif
...I'm in the Rolling Chair....

Sorry to piss in everyone's corn flakes, but it has officially started!
They are coming for you and your canna, time for people to wake the f up and start saying F you! to corporate marxism across the world! and yes, they ARE coming for you! The WEF just publicly told you so!

Screen Shot 2023-01-29 at 12.03.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-29 at 12.03.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-29 at 12.04.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-29 at 12.04.23 PM.png

Last edited:
Good afternoon!
Stella is hanging in the kennel for a week luckily she loves it there they sort all the dogs into different groups depending on size and activity level then they get to play with each other all day.
She just about pulls my arm out of the socket to get in there when we arrive

Nice........ :headbang: ....it makes you feel better if they Love the kennels....

Ours go to the Rescue kennels we got them from and they always seem Happy went they get within about 1/2 mile of them.

He’s got pretty good leash manners, which is good since he’s a hundred pounds :face: :pass:
Stella's only 65 lbs and usually good but all bets are off when she sees another animal. Wicked high prey drive she does the pittie thing with the back legs God help you trying to put the brakes on

Good morning ya freaks!

Sorry to piss in your corn flakes, but it has started!
They are coming for your canna, time for people to wake and start saying F you! to corporate marxism across the world. and yes, they ARE coming for you! The WEF just told you so!

View attachment 1560603
What in god’s name are you blathering about? :pass:

Oh yea, Duder really helps with all the hills around here!

:headbang: ....

He’s got pretty good leash manners, which is good since he’s a hundred pounds :face: :pass:

Jeez...and all muscle.........you need him to be good.

Ours are Crap......:crying:.....one walks backward and forward...and the other walks side to side........you spend half your time untangling leads.....or I walk 6ft behind hubby and get dragged while she tries to catch up.......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back