Not open for further replies.
Gotta start a list buddy
1. Epsom Salt
2. Batteries
3. Beer
4. Strippers
Or however
Those are OLD man priorities! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Went outside..............26*F wasn't playing nice wif muh ear. I have to go to the doc tomorrow for them to look at how bad they fucked up my ear, so I'll shop then. Hopefully it will be above freezing without ice. Crown Vic is fine on ice, but 2015 Mustang GT wheels N tires and an auto is not my fav ice driving vehicle. I like a stick if I have to drive on ice and/or snow. I had a little 90 Bronco II 2wheel drive 2.9 V6 stick and I installed an air locker in the rear and aggressive mud/snow tires when needed.. It was easy as hell to drive on ice n snow. Loved that little truck! I wish I had one now.
Broncos
If I was currently working, I would have this!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
2023 Bronco® Raptor®

vehicle.png

Features 3.0L EcoBoost ® V6 Engine Delivers a brutish 418 horsepower and 440 lb.-ft. of torque. 68 Paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission to take on the roughest terrain.
Insane suspension and 4wd drivetrain is the big draw card for me. HP is pretty good, but it's not a light vehicle. The10 spd trans helps vastly with that.

LOL! Jeeze! Enough side tracking!
Have fun!

Sorry to piss in everyone's corn flakes, but it has officially started!
They are coming for you and your canna, time for people to wake the f up and start saying F you! to corporate marxism across the world! and yes, they ARE coming for you! The WEF just publicly told you so!

View attachment 1560607

View attachment 1560609

View attachment 1560611

View attachment 1560612
Hahahaha you really can't patent what already exists in nature.
This from Derek Lowe who has been writing the blog in the pipeline for like 20 plus years. He pulls no punches when it comes to criticing Big Pharma. He has worked in the industry originally in hit to lead optimization forever. He is extremely well respected in the field is an editor for the ACS and advisor board for C&E news. Big Pharma only cares about stuff they can patent AND don't go belly up risking the cost of FDA approval vs failure (like a drug it takes 10 years of studies to prove it's effective).
If they can't patent it, it's useless to them ...
Big business can try to manipulate state laws so that only say medicinal is legal or outlaw home growing or make it legally damn near impossibile but big pharma has no skin in the game they can't profit off it

Hahahaha you really can't patent what already exists in nature.
This from Derek Lowe who has been writing the blog in the pipeline for like 20 plus years. He pulls no punches when it comes to criticing Big Pharma. He has worked in the industry originally in hit to lead optimization forever. He is extremely well respected in the field is an editor for the ACS and advisor board for C&E news. Big Pharma only cares about stuff they can patent AND don't go belly up risking the cost of FDA approval vs failure (like a drug it takes 10 years of studies to prove it's effective).
If they can't patent it, it's useless to them ...
Big business can try to manipulate state laws so that only say medicinal is legal or outlaw home growing or make it legally damn near impossibile but big pharma has no skin in the game they can't profit off it

I will definately check out this link, thanks kirka. Not a huge fan of pharmekia, myself and this A Hole didnt help anything.
1675096366158.png

Sorry to piss in everyone's corn flakes, but it has officially started!
They are coming for you and your canna, time for people to wake the f up and start saying F you! to corporate marxism across the world! and yes, they ARE coming for you! The WEF just publicly told you so!

View attachment 1560607

View attachment 1560609

View attachment 1560611

View attachment 1560612
so at what point do we officially become angry and do something about this, you would have thought as soon as all the irregularities began to manisfest, but I guess it takes fucking with our weed before we rise up. My rage runs deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back