Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eat lettuce, lean proteins and exercise everyday you’ll live forever.
i am assuming by lean protiens, you mean insects. Hey Thanks Klaus, but im gonna have to pass on that grass amigo. You enjoy as much of that beetle burger as you like while dressed up as Senator Palpatine from revenge of the sith, I myself am gonna munch down a big ole grass fed steak and then take a dump in the likeness of Greta Thurnberg or however you spell her effing name.

I hear you Bill, my head is about ready to explode my man. And we just sit back and take it, like we are at a prison prom dance.
Just have to prepare as best as we can...Watched what happened in Greece and did a little research on US banking laws and found out the banks could restrict us from our money just like Greece did....I'm prepared....Watching all the stuff coming out from Musk about what was going on at Twitter and seeing things happening around the world....I'm preparing as best as I can.....Just found this about Brazil's recent crackdown....I believe something is coming, just don't know when..

Reading the kiron at the end of that video sounds way too much like the rhetoric we've been getting fed through the media by our entrenched politicians lately.....from both sides.....I believe the Govmnt types are guiding the whole thing to a point where they can justify declaring marshal law and widespread crackdown on civil rights in the US and put troops on our streets.

Just have to prepare as best as we can...Watched what happened in Greece and did a little research on US banking laws and found out the banks could restrict us from our money just like Greece did....I'm prepared....Watching all the stuff coming out from Musk about what was going on at Twitter and seeing things happening around the world....I'm preparing as best as I can.....Just found this about Brazil's recent crackdown....I believe something is coming, just don't know when..

yeah brother, you are right on with it. I warned some people on here earlier this year because of those exact same trends that you are seeing, my counsel was to get your money out while you can, at least some of it. Once they become insolvent, you wont have access to anything. You can always put the money back in if nothing happens. Brazil is the way we in the US should have done it. En masse

i am assuming by lean protiens, you mean insects. Hey Thanks Klaus, but im gonna have to pass on that grass amigo. You enjoy as much of that beetle burger as you like while dressed up as Senator Palpatine from revenge of the sith, I myself am gonna munch down a big ole grass fed steak and then take a dump in the likeness of Greta Thurnberg or however you spell her effing name.

I’ll have to take out a 2nd mortgage to buy grass fed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back