Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
$600-800 wow! A sheet of 1/2" plywood and 8 casters would run you a bit over $100.
Not a chance in hell I'd spend even 1/2 that amount for one. Thats why I just want to track down the bearing/hardware. But those prices are for custom made ones, with choice of wood.
The casters is definitely a good option idea. But I think I really would need to design somekind of track for them, them things can have a mind of their own sometimes.

wait what? dude is with MVB? Between him and good ol mr wildBill that's where I got all my beginner grow knowledge. Sure as shit wouldn't be growing what I do now with out those dudes.
Yeah. He was at least working with them this past summer. Haven't seen Derek around lately though :shrug:

So I collected rain water TDS 4 ppm great compared to my tap water 265 ppm.
But the pH is a different story....
Rain water pH 5.5 and tap water pH 6.5.
I'm sure sodium bicarbonate NaHCO3 will raise the pH since it's alkaline and a satd soln is probably around like 8 plus pH.
However I'm guessing I don't want that sodium ion in there.
So what do people use?
Is pH up a KOH or CaOH2 solution ? What concentration those can be pretty strong bases.
Probably smartest move is to just buy pH up is my guess lol.

I only ask b/c I'd guess others here might collect rain water and donuts for dollars they probably need to raise the pH with acid rain and all
I use the General Hydro pH up and down. A little goes a long way. I also use salt nutients so i typically have to adjust pH anyways. You can use lemon juice if you want a natural addative. Another thing I noticed with rain water is it takes the pH meter a lot longer to settle on a number and it seams like the pH changes depending on the time of year.

$600-800 wow! A sheet of 1/2" plywood and 8 casters would run you a bit over $100.
My buddy teddy seasholes built a huge burnout board out of plywood that rotated as you were doing the burn out. He used to drag it up to Laconia and Rendezvous.
For the life of me I can't remember how he did it. We used to call him Mcguiver he was a carpenter out of 275.
I can guarantee it wasn't with any huge expensive prebuilt lazy Suzan rig But it was strong enough to hold up 900 lbs worth of Harley while doing a burn out and still spin around in circles.
He's in this movie for sure around the 20 min. mark if IIRC. If you want to see it run.
I think you used to be able to get it on Amazon prime for free but I kind of forget.that too lol

Screenshot_20230105_211454_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Just had a little conversation with Evolv, and it seems that AFN is getting the hookup! :d5:

View attachment 1553243
More info to come soon...
You ready? Who's ready?
:pass:
Okay growmies, Evolv has exceeded my expectations once again with a generous discount offering to the AFN community. From now until 1/16/23, use coupon code autoflower25, and receive 25% off your purchase! That's $100 off the Cricket! A huge thank you to Evolv for the generous hookup!
:worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back