Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nono: what ones did you order? they're still open :eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Man i have so many strains I haven’t run i try to not even take free ones unless they really call to me! Wanna get thru some more of my collection before i start adding more! That just means harder choice next time i drop seeds! ;) :d5:

I would most likely use plywood. The issue I'm running into is getting the hardware. I would like the 40" bearing that I found on alibaba, but I dont need a 100 pc min. order, LMAO.
Other then that, I can only find up to 24" on amazon, as of right now.

40 Inches Large Rotating Turntable Bearing For Furniture Restaurant Lazy Susan - Buy 1000mm Lazy Susan Bearing,Excavator Turntable Bearing,Bearing Swivel Turntable Product on Alibaba.com
Lol. Ya, never easy. Like I mentioned, 6 or 8 swiveling casters would act the same way. Probably only a couple bucks a piece. You might just have to route out a guide track on one of pieces for the casters to ride on. I like the idea and might have to steal it.

Man i have so many strains I haven’t run i try to not even take free ones unless they really call to me! Wanna get thru some more of my collection before i start adding more! That just means harder choice next time i drop seeds! ;) :d5:
Yeah I hear you there WW was one I've been after and missed the last drop... It does make picking really hard plus trying to work through the free ones too :d5:

Lol. Ya, never easy. Like I mentioned, 6 or 8 swiveling casters would act the same way. Probably only a couple bucks a piece. You might just have to route out a guide track on one of pieces for the casters to ride on. I like the idea and might have to steal it.
All I'd need a rough version of these big ones they sell on etsy for like $600-800. Wish I knew were they were buying the bearing.

il_794xN.962996880_7p0e - Copy.jpg

I've seen people on here ask @derek420colorado to get them specific strains from breeders that they carry and he's made it happen
wait what? dude is with MVB? Between him and good ol mr wildBill that's where I got all my beginner grow knowledge. Sure as shit wouldn't be growing what I do now with out those dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back