Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the General Hydro pH up and down. A little goes a long way. I also use salt nutients so i typically have to adjust pH anyways. You can use lemon juice if you want a natural addative. Another thing I noticed with rain water is it takes the pH meter a lot longer to settle on a number and it seams like the pH changes depending on the time of year.
I've got an aquarium bubbler ( ok it's my minnow bucket airator but who's counting lol) going in 5 gals right now. If it's dissolved CO2 like the state of NH and Vt say then it should raise the pH (supposedly???) I'll find out tomorrow hahahaha

Last edited:
Lol. Ya, never easy. Like I mentioned, 6 or 8 swiveling casters would act the same way. Probably only a couple bucks a piece. You might just have to route out a guide track on one of pieces for the casters to ride on. I like the idea and might have to steal it.
This sounds exactly like Teddy would have done this for his burnout board. At least for how he got it to rotate.....

Got the next round for the 3x3 soaking Jean-o's Cream Cheese, and Double Bubble Blueberry Trouble, Beaver genetics 99 Skunks, Citrus Noir x stone99 V6:woohoo:
IMG_1936.JPG

Now to get their pots ready already got the seedling/dry tent cleaned and sterilized:pass:

wait what? dude is with MVB? Between him and good ol mr wildBill that's where I got all my beginner grow knowledge. Sure as shit wouldn't be growing what I do now with out those dudes.
He is the company’s rep on here! :d5:

Not a chance in hell I'd spend even 1/2 that amount for one. Thats why I just want to track down the bearing/hardware. But those prices are for custom made ones, with choice of wood.
The casters is definitely a good option idea. But I think I really would need to design somekind of track for them, them things can have a mind of their own sometimes.
I'd use non swivel ones, line them up on your circle, and put a guide either on their inside edge or outside, you would not need both. Good luck with it. I would also use 3/4 plywood, 1/2 may sag under the plants' weight.

Good luck with it. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back