Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've known guys worked in Saudi and the middle east back in the day. IIRC your there long enough there's an income exclusion idk I think that's what I remember them telling me anyways.
5% with holding tax i think. But they know how to pay well enough to make it all worth it.
If you can get residential status (forgot what the name is), you can avoid all homes taxes (but you need to live there and have a bank account there ... which some might consider risky!)

Hey @blue if you need any help setting up the controller 67 give me a shout I’m pretty good with it I have 2 plus a original one too your gonna love it :headbang: especially once you get the transition setting dialed in:d5:

Thanks mate, I'll almost definately struggle lol - I've got a slight "can't be arsed with it all" feeling at the moment - although i've connected the ducting!

I was a bit surprized that the AC infinity filter doesnt have a aesthetically pleasing way of attaching to the extration fan ... Seems like the easy option is duct tape!

Hoping i may get to set it up on Monday and at least get thing whiring (if not controllered up!)

Thanks mate, I'll almost definately struggle lol - I've got a slight "can't be arsed with it all" feeling at the moment - although i've connected the ducting!

I was a bit surprized that the AC infinity filter doesnt have a aesthetically pleasing way of attaching to the extration fan ... Seems like the easy option is duct tape!

Hoping i may get to set it up on Monday and at least get thing whiring (if not controllered up!)
If it's supposed to move and it don't WD-40. If it's supposed to stay put but it moves DUCT TAPE.

:cooldance:

You guys do ASME work at the shop?
Yea ASME, we have a department of engineers to interpret that stuff. and on the visual side we use SP-55, which is so open to personal interpretation, 10 guys see 10 different things. We own one of two foundrys in the country that pour the special alloys required for the nuclear side of this stuff.

My old shop we had this big as electro magnetic drill press. Took 2 guys to muscle it in place. The old shop stewart told me working in the bridges the power fired up the magnet and held the drill press to the bridge steel. Worked really well he said.
Till one day he says the freaking power cut. He says you could see all these drill presses sailing thru the air and splashing into the river

Hahahahaha

I miss the days of just using a fillet gage. I never should have taken this job. The mountain of paperwork for each weld is enough to make you wanna grow your own pot.
I know I will be careful of posting any of my welds now that I know I got a inspector here :what?::gassy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back