Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to sign a contract with a sub of Haliburton, to QA the pipeline in northern Iraq. When I asked what was the best way to get my weapons over there, they told me I couldn't carry one. They said I'll have a security force assigned to me. Yeah, like I'm gonna put my life in the hands of someone else and someone I don't know. That wasn't happening. It was QUITE lucrative too!
I passed on driving a truck over there cause I couldn't have weapons......good money but too easy to lose my life.

You all been busy chatting it up......normal morning, warming up a bit now. Another one chopped n hanging and the first is bucked and in the bags for a few days with a hygrometer. Probably chop the rest and hang em in the tent after I lower the lights. Then I can pull the pots and straigten out the trays for the next round when the seeds get here.

OH JEBUS! I heard this on the radio a few minutes ago.

Aretha Franklin's '(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman " Has come under fire from a confused man that thinks he's a woman. He./She/It is OFFENDED by the lyrics. :gassy::rolleyes1::face::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

'They' want it removed from Apple Play and the like.

I guess Men, Women or Its can just be plain attention whores!
hqdefault.jpg

56e.jpg

Sorry but I’m lost don’t get that one :toke:
The star gives it 10 years before next test and the + allows for 10% overfill. Compressed cylinder testing was part of my fire career after the Nav

So I'm sure you guys are going to tell me why this isn't going to work like I want it to, but I get bored on Fridays and decided to switch my smallest seedling over to a DWC system.

I watched this youtube video
and said hey, I have a pool noodle in the garage. Lets see how this works....

1674839500423.png

1674839566692.png

I set it so the roots just barely reach the water, and used General Hydroponics nutes and some cal mag and PH'd the water to 6.

It'll probably be dead tomorrow, but its fun to try new stuff.

Edit - I should probably run a couple wooden skewers through the foam to hold it above the lid, or when the plant gets heavier it might move.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back