Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now THAT was a dangerous AF ob there.
My job turned out that it would have been ok for the term I was going to sign for. Kinda went to poopoo not long after.
I don't trust them at all period. It's bad enough here, out there there's IMHO , ZERO enforcement of job conditions and I recall seeing a a rash of lawsuits by soldiers for exposure to chromium by Kellogg Brown Root (Halliburton at least at one point I think) and you know KBR lawyered up huge cause if they lose the door was open.

I don't trust them at all period. It's bad enough here, out there there's IMHO , ZERO enforcement of job conditions and I recall seeing a a rash of lawsuits by soldiers for exposure to chromium by Kellogg Brown Root (Halliburton at least at one point I think) and you know KBR lawyered up huge cause if they lose the door was open.
I didn't trust anything I heard from them.

That sounds as dangerous as an Alec Baldwin set :haha:

FB_IMG_1674839777307.jpg

I've worked for Halliburton. Being laid off by them was, by far, the greatest thing to happen to my career. Easily the most dysfunctional and toxic work environment I've encountered and that's saying a lot. I wouldn't piss on Jeff Miller if he were on fire.

I've worked for Halliburton. Being laid off by them was, by far, the greatest thing to happen to my career. Easily the most dysfunctional and toxic work environment I've encountered and that's saying a lot. I wouldn't piss on Jeff Miller if he were on fire.
I heard that from so many people....................AFTER I turned down that job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back