Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have an additional promocode here for them? I'm tempted to go for a pack of runtz autos.
there is one
...use coupon code *CRT10BARN* when you check out to save 10% on your order...

it was getting itchy...swap dp think different as standard for runtz? so many seeds, but such a deal...still hate i missed the dp christmas package..damnit..just pressed the button.

FB_IMG_1674774112755.jpg

All 3 Mandela Effect seemed to have slipped away into the Blue Microverse...
View attachment 1559920

:pass:

Well crap. I wanted to see you grow the Mandela. Shit happens. :shrug: I'm really liking the Blue Microverse as it cures out.
My Mandela Effect in a 7 gal bag, 20 days old. She's lookin good so far.

O9i2fIu.jpg

So I saw Muliverse Beans is having a flash sale, I will be picking some up. The ones I will be getting for sure are Bruce Banner 3, LSD25 (if they have it), Frogger, and Toad Licker. Anybody have suggestions for absolute fire autos, Im gonna get a couple more as well, but if you are sitting on some KILLERS please let me know.

9178680_0.jpg

THAT KNOWS CANDY
IS A

Judith-Grimes-Little-Ass-Kicker-The-Walking-Dead-T-shirt-Rick-Grimes-Car-Custom-T-shirt-1-800x800.jpg

It's not my favorite................yet! It sure as hell is making some good first impressions!
I don't know if it was just my strain selection with fire genetics or if the one thing I added and it may have succeeded with the intended results? Maybe a combo of both?
This may sound craft to some and others may turn on a bulb.
I added fermented insect frass to my rez water to see if it would stimulate a response in the plant, thinking it was being attacked by bugs to produce more cannabinoids.
In the past two years, I've grown some fire. Every girl in this grow has been stupidly potent and with no cure.
I dunno. If I grew clones, I bet I could get an answer! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back