Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well crap. I wanted to see you grow the Mandela. Shit happens. :shrug: I'm really liking the Blue Microverse as it cures out.
My Mandela Effect in a 7 gal bag, 20 days old. She's lookin good so far.

O9i2fIu.jpg

I'm bummed. I really wanted to raise at least one. Must've been a shipping issue, but they weren't shipped in summer actually. It was early spring. It happens, I'm not worried. It gives me an opportunity to have another go at BMF5. I'm going to try an make her stretch out, as she stubbornly likes to be squat.
:pass:

I started a 32oz solo cup grow....Dark Devils Mystery Punch strain I crossed using Devils cream x dark jedi x banana purple punch.....it will be grown in my 2x2x3 carnivorous plant tent....I'll have to take pics later...nothing to see yet seeds went straight to pot no soak.....I just soaked the solo cup....using living soil....I made a res with soak thread.....

Hey stoners quick question wife just called and nala hip is really hurting today and she’s want to give her some of our gummies… Which we originally thought they were 25-35mg but I think you all determined that they are not that strong… so question is can we give her some thc gummies? If so how much? Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back