Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Mossy . Happy Friday! :joy:
You wouldn't happen to have any food ready? :pass: Munchies... Did you save a sqwol of that corned beef hash?
If not its ok ill find the scraps im not too proud
dumpster-kitten-dumpster.gif

:glutton:

Welp, shit, you snooze you lose. Went to try and order and they were already out of Bruce Banner 3. That is the one I was really going after. May just wait for the next one then. Does any know, do they make a really good Auto version of Alaska Thunder Fuck, if so by whom?

Hey stoners quick question wife just called and nala hip is really hurting today and she’s want to give her some of our gummies… Which we originally thought they were 25-35mg but I think you all determined that they are not that strong… so question is can we give her some thc gummies? If so how much? Thanks in advance

Gawd @Lil Dab ...I wouldnt even like to take a guess at that one.

Our old dog used to get canna butter when her leg was bad but I experimented a little bit at a time.
Once it is in the belly there is no going back.... :headbang:

Hey stoners quick question wife just called and nala hip is really hurting today and she’s want to give her some of our gummies… Which we originally thought they were 25-35mg but I think you all determined that they are not that strong… so question is can we give her some thc gummies? If so how much? Thanks in advance
Sugar can be pretty rough on dogs stomach's, and if they're sugar free with xylitol that's toxic to dogs

Munchies... Did you save a sqwol of that corned beef hash?

Yup...there is a Big portion left in the fridge........... :chef: ....I'll warm it through for you........Ding.........

How is your Aunt.....feeling any better........?

Welp, shit, you snooze you lose. Went to try and order and they were already out of Bruce Banner 3. That is the one I was really going after. May just wait for the next one then. Does any know, do they make a really good Auto version of Alaska Thunder Fuck, if so by whom?
would really like to get a solid auto version of ATF and Romulan if there is such a thing. If you guys know of any breeders working on these I would appreciate the heads up on it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back