Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll see your Jim Carroll video and raise a live Jim Carroll with Lou Reed. Check out that guitar player who looks like he walked over from Wall Street to play a gig.

I met him once at this book signing.
The dude and his music was a trip!!
I got a signed copy somewhere and my buddy had him sign his freaking casette hahahaha....
He had some great shit that one you just posted being one of my favorites...

And this one too (the guitar effects are a bit dated) ...

Last edited:
I’ll see your Jim Carroll video and raise a live Jim Carroll with Lou Reed. Check out that guitar player who looks like he walked over from Wall Street to play a gig.

Did you ever catch the movie about his life???

Screenshot_20230127_101858_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Hey I got a source if you guys are looking. Those bridges are gonna be a bitch during all the construction.....View attachment 1559861
Can't be as messed up as the Big Dig in Boston. Home office of the company I worked for was right there.

Cool video ain't it a riot when you see your house cat do that kinda shit when they think they see something and they're stalking it.

Kept tripping it's sense too but not enough to spook it into flight. @Olderfart would know way better I always heard, (with deer) you trip 1 sense they're on alert trip 2 senses they're gone. I've heard they'll do a head drop like they're reassured and about to eat then pop right back up to catch movement
I've seen deer do that head trick. It works. :biggrin: The other thing I have seen is ravens leading me to deer. They do like their gut piles. And black bears arriving on the dead run not long after the rifle shot. Been a while since I have been hunting. I've pretty much run out of healthy friends interested in doing it. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back