Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
PXL_20220228_002727468.jpg

Great minds! @Fermented_Fruitz :smoking: This is my Duncan Hines cannabutter carrot cake I just made last night. Been on my mind since somebody mentioned it like a month ago. Think it was @Suki813. Whoever it was thanks for the recommendation since it's delicious, but I've been baked since yesterday :dizzy:The carrot cake with a little extra Chinese 5 spice and the cannabutter goes together great :vibe:

Dab's, I was looking at them earlier.... :woohoo1::greenthumb::woohoo1: The Grease Packs are the ticket!
I was gawping at #3 in particular... Looking at how rich in humic-fulvic Enhance MC 'Biotic is, I was wondering if in the case of #3, that could be swapped out with the Kelp MC since the Liquid Organic Matter will be boosting that as well? Something to ask about with @GreenLifeBiotics
Lots of details to work out yet I know, just curious about that in particular,... Pack #2 with the PK booster added in is looking prime, the perfect solution to this for my grows running KIS Organics enriched soil...
Thats what makes GLB amendments so great you dont change anything you do now, it's a plus that works, and for us soil guys it rocks we can reuse again and again. Also great for the Earth Box growers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back