Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok only step left to do is add the cream cheese and powdered sugar to the mixer to make the cream cheese icing and carrot cake is cooled and ready to go! :yay:
DE838E10-0700-474B-A192-5BEB07940084.jpeg
652A2D7D-1BC0-4E5D-B533-FC434B4A8B66.jpeg
59992CAF-4425-4409-B191-BE7CDAFBC421.jpeg
45991FEA-5F90-472D-884F-A979DCFB738C.jpeg

Lil pointer although Mayo works great for chocolate cake if u wanna make a super moist boxed cake in carrot/yellow/ or white add a box of instant vanilla pudding to the mix! Total game changer if you’ve never had it before! ;) :d5:

Thank you @Frank the Dank for the rep. also thank you @Jerseyphresh1 for the input this was the my very first time so it's all new. i didn't even use a pre press just got some bags when i ordered plates. i was wondering what caused the blow out. just couldn't wait to share it so i threw it up in here. i have a lot of research to do on the prep work for pressing and will be starting a thread for my press soon.
Pressing is a learning process. Your rig may have its own "personality" that you will figure out as you go. I agree with @Jerseyphresh1 in that an inward crimp may fail less often then a fold. I press each puck twice. The first is with less pressure and I almost never blow the bag. This is what I keep for dabs. Then I press the shit out of it. I don't care if the bag blows because I use this in medibles and it is a minuscule amount of plant that gets in. Pucks get the long long Ethanol soak. Waste not want not.

_DSC4469.JPG

I don't have any first press pucks :crying::crying::crying:

Last edited:
If you still remember the 90's @Cave Dirt Cody ............................................................you obviously didn't Smoke Enough.......................... :pighug:

@WildBill ..heads up... Peaky Blinders New episodes start tonight on BBC1.........:toke:

@Son of Hobbes ...if you have cable....:biggrin:....Stanley Tucci. Searching for Italy...BBC2...not quite Anthony Bordain.....but most similar I have seen.
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Na just sharing hopefully soon the cat will be out of the bag :funny:
Dab's, I was looking at them earlier.... :woohoo1::greenthumb::woohoo1: The Grease Packs are the ticket!
I was gawping at #3 in particular... Looking at how rich in humic-fulvic Enhance MC 'Biotic is, I was wondering if in the case of #3, that could be swapped out with the Kelp MC since the Liquid Organic Matter will be boosting that as well? Something to ask about with @GreenLifeBiotics
Lots of details to work out yet I know, just curious about that in particular,... Pack #2 with the PK booster added in is looking prime, the perfect solution to this for my grows running KIS Organics enriched soil...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back