Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1425551
Great minds! @Fermented_Fruitz :smoking: This is my Duncan Hines cannabutter carrot cake I just made last night. Been on my mind since somebody mentioned it like a month ago. Think it was @Suki813. Whoever it was thanks for the recommendation since it's delicious, but I've been baked since yesterday :dizzy:The carrot cake with a little extra Chinese 5 spice and the cannabutter goes together great :vibe:
:pie::pie:

PXL_20220227_225044686.jpg

Our dwarf lemon tree that lives in the basement in the winter is about to explode with flowers. Months early. We're still like 2 months from the bees flying around outside to do the work so it's gonna be paint brush pollinating this year. Generally we'll only get like a dozen ripe lemons by Christmas from hand pollinating but we'll get like 3 dozen if the bees can do it for us. Seems to be loving the light I won from @Marshydro so far...

View attachment 1425571
Our dwarf lemon tree that lives in the basement in the winter is about to explode with flowers. Months early. We're still like 2 months from the bees flying around outside to do the work so it's gonna be paint brush pollinating this year. Generally we'll only get like a dozen ripe lemons by Christmas from hand pollinating but we'll get like 3 dozen if the bees can do it for us. Seems to be loving the light I won from @Marshydro so far...
Pretty cool stuff, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back